grmcooper
14 years ago
Yes the Cooper household is moving back to Phoenix as soon as the house sells... It should go on the market in the next week or so. We hope to have the house priced under market for a fast sell but who knows.

After going off the road in May of last year I found out the job market in rual MO sucks balls. I love the area but I also like to make money.

One good thing about our move to MO though. My wife got to stay at home with the kids until they all were in school then she went to school herself to become a nurse. The schooling was much less here than other places.

I will always like the country life but also miss our home town of Phoenix. Smokin deals on homes in AZ also.

The best part NOBODY will have my address anymore! LMMFAO!!!


bloody spaniard
14 years ago
You selling the farm?!

I wish you & your wife the best, Coop. I heard good things about Arizona- especially about the good weather. Don't forget to learn some spanich!
wheelrite
14 years ago
Cooper,

I know that was a tough decision. New beginings are great. Hope the farm sells quickly.

and no more humidity !

best wishes
wheel,
grmcooper
14 years ago
I lived in AZ for 34 years.... I love it.I wasnt always a redneck. LMAO
wheelrite
14 years ago

I lived in AZ for 34 years.... I love it.I wasnt always a redneck. LMAO

grmcooper wrote:



You adapted quickly.

come thru Dallas when you guys head west. Nurse Terrie will cook dinner for your family...
tonyt722
14 years ago
Do they sell malt liquor in Phoenix?? Best of luck to you bro
chiefburg
14 years ago
Best of luck. Stop through San Antonio and we will provide you lodging, feed you and the family, and smoke a few cigars. I may even buy you a few 40's so you feel at home!
grmcooper
14 years ago

Best of luck. Stop through San Antonio and we will provide you lodging, feed you and the family, and smoke a few cigars. I may even buy you a few 40's so you feel at home!

chiefburg wrote:


LOL thats a little too far south but thanks for the offer!
grmcooper
14 years ago
Nice Picture BTW chiefburg
DaQueenBeez
14 years ago


The best part NOBODY will have my address anymore! LMMFAO!!!


grmcooper wrote:




I find it difficult to believe that the AZHC won't have it fairly quickly ROFLMAO! Happy trails, Mike! Hope the job prospects are better in AZ! (May have to shoot armadillos instead of bobcats, though...)
critter2
14 years ago
are there poor defenseless rodents to kill in az?
wheelrite
14 years ago

are there poor defenseless rodents to kill in az?

critter2 wrote:



just Rats,,,
DaQueenBeez
14 years ago
I'm waiting for the "25lb gila monster" post...
chiefburg
14 years ago
Mike: Yes, SA is off the beaten path. Stop in Dallas and see Bill and Terrie at least. And, nobody notices my avatar.....good eye ya got thar.....
itsawaldo
14 years ago
Good luck with your new endeavor!
MrsSledn
14 years ago
You are moving?

Oh come on now! We haven't seen you in how long as is. Now it's going to be even longer?

Good luck on the move! I wish you and the family nothing but the best!
jackconrad
14 years ago
"By the Time i get to Phoenix"

They have Olde English 800 on tap there don't they ?
hoyodude
14 years ago
Best of luck with the move.
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
This could be a really good thing bro!

I hope this brings you and your family closer together and it's what you ALL want.
Ram27
14 years ago
Wishing you & the family all the best.


Have you looked into job prospects ?


Good luck 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic