ZRX1200
14 years ago
All the best Mike, hope the move does well for your whole family.
DrafterX
14 years ago
Good Luck Cooper..!!! My father is actually moving back here from Phoenix around April sometime.. maybe you could buy his house... 😟
Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago
Thanks for calling and letting me know...


...schmuck.
grmcooper
14 years ago
Lmao! I've been busy Coop.
grmcooper
14 years ago
Im looking forward to this move The realtor will be here on Saturday. Hope it's a fast sell. Who the hell knows. Not like im forced to sell tho. I will price it under the comps in the area hoping for a fast sale....... time will yell. BTW the sale comes with a free dog...... if it sells for full price you get a free suv with the purchase!
Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago

Im looking forward to this move The realtor will be here on Saturday. Hope it's a fast sell. Who the hell knows. Not like im forced to sell tho. I will price it under the comps in the area hoping for a fast sale....... time will yell. BTW the sale comes with a free dog...... if it sells for full price you get a free suv with the purchase!

grmcooper wrote:



How about some metal halide lamps?
grmcooper
14 years ago
They could work in the garage ..... tried calling you but got some french witch.....
ZRX1200
14 years ago
O.k. I might bite if I could get a pic of the tie rods in the suv?
grmcooper
14 years ago
I got new ball joints for christmas. I haven't put them in yet but could post a picture. Oh shocks too!
fishinguitarman
14 years ago

I got new ball joints for christmas. I haven't put them in yet but could post a picture. Oh shocks too!

grmcooper wrote:






Glad you got ur balls back, Rod
grmcooper
14 years ago
Im not rod dumbsss.
wheelrite
14 years ago
Hey Dumbss,,

ya gonna stop in Dallas ?
grmcooper
14 years ago
No dumbass its not even close when we move Nancy. Get a map dumbass
wheelrite
14 years ago

No dumbass its not even close when we move Nancy. Get a map dumbass

grmcooper wrote:



sure it is..
Come south to Dallas,take I-20 west....

duh,
grmcooper
14 years ago
20 heads southwest out of dallas..... im not headed to el paso. Buy a map.
wheelrite
14 years ago
go through Colorado and Utah before april...

Donner's Pass..
Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago

They could work in the garage ..... tried calling you but got some french witch.....

grmcooper wrote:



Sorry. She had turned me into a newt.


I got better.


fishinguitarman
14 years ago

Im not rod dumbsss.

grmcooper wrote:






yada yada
8trackdisco
14 years ago

go through Colorado and Utah before april...

Donner's Pass..

wheelrite wrote:



Okay... hate to say it, but.... that's funny.

Good luck in the SW, Cooper.
wheelrite
14 years ago

Okay... hate to say it, but.... that's funny.

Good luck in the SW, Cooper.

8trackdisco wrote:



dude,
I'm a funny guy
Users browsing this topic