fishinguitarman
14 years ago

^ you mean not a bad trader..

just a GREAT mooch....

Aka da Mississipi Mooch.

KPP wrote:








I am pretty dang good at it, huh!
dstieger
14 years ago
"Bad trader" "adults" ??????

I think that someone who bets on a preseason game cannot qualify as either a 'good trader' or an adult. What's next? Betting on an NCAA tournament game?
kharzhak
14 years ago

If someone made an NFL bet with you and never paid up with you, would you say anything?

What if it were a pre-season game?


Should I add them to my bad trader list?


Opinions welcome....

[whip] :-"

tj2001cobra wrote:



If you are close to out, then I would make a hell of a ruckus. Explain how you're almost out of smokes and wish this lazy so and so would pay up. Also, put your snailer in that message and perhaps some other kind folks on the board will make sure you don't suffer to much while you wait.

Or ... if you have plenty of smokes, just send them a PM and tell them the juice is runnin' and you're adding an extra 2 sticks / day onto what they owe ...
Guido099
14 years ago
Slacker Outrage!
dstieger
14 years ago
so.....???? tj's got nothing to smoke because some douche renegged on a preseason football bet?

Hey, busdriver....keep the change, bless your children, give me address
kharzhak
14 years ago
^^ that's how I read it ... who has tj's addy? we're here to help a brother out!
DrafterX
14 years ago
just Nark him out TJ... he prolly didn't think you were serious if it was pre-season... 😟

and didn't you move about that time..?? maybe it just got lost...
kombat96
14 years ago
Wasn't me jamie and if it is id pay up.
TIGERCDW
14 years ago
#'s 25 and 26.

PMS.

Just want to do my part in TJ's desperate cry for help.

TIGER
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Lighten up David I was joking.


I know your too smart to bet on the Lions.
nickatnite
14 years ago

Lighten up David I was joking.


I know your too smart to bet on the Lions.

ZRX1200 wrote:




But he still bets on Blue.
😟
kombat96
14 years ago
Come on dem lions are winning and Blue is national champion bound....in about 3 years
14 years ago
There are no adults here and kids are known to welch on their bets!

[-x

c3s
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
Whoa, this thread blew up! LOL!

Was a joke (although true) just to take a jab at the FINE BOTL who made a bet with me on that fateful day last summer in Colorado... Was hoping he would chime in and take his licks, but alas, he hasn't shown up yet.

No need to send me any smokes. I'm full thanks!

kharzhak
14 years ago

Whoa, this thread blew up! LOL!

Was a joke (although true) just to take a jab at the FINE BOTL who made a bet with me on that fateful day last summer in Colorado... Was hoping he would chime in and take his licks, but alas, he hasn't shown up yet.

No need to send me any smokes. I'm full thanks!

tj2001cobra wrote:




OK, no smokes coming to you .... 🤥
DBIII
14 years ago
LMMFAO!!! I was wondering when you'd use this on me. It truely is a poor showing on my part Teej, but I was hoping I'd run across something that would just scream TJ to me. I dunno, I guess I'll just pack you up some regular ole smokes or something. I figured out of all the homies you'd be ok on smokes for a bit, but I can see you are running real low and will get you something together my friend. Thank you for putting up with my slacker azz for so long! You coming back out to CO this year? Hope so, would love to get together.......my wedding is June 23rd, come party with the Barton clan brother. To the rest of you bass turds, put me on yer bad trader list and fugget about it.
knokmdwn
14 years ago

LMMFAO!!! I was wondering when you'd use this on me. It truely is a poor showing on my part Teej, but I was hoping I'd run across something that would just scream TJ to me. I dunno, I guess I'll just pack you up some regular ole smokes or something. I figured out of all the homies you'd be ok on smokes for a bit, but I can see you are running real low and will get you something together my friend. Thank you for putting up with my slacker azz for so long! You coming back out to CO this year? Hope so, would love to get together.......my wedding is June 23rd, come party with the Barton clan brother. To the rest of you bass turds, put me on yer bad trader list and fugget about it.

DBIII wrote:




Slacker 🤦


😂 🍺
cacman
14 years ago

If someone made an NFL bet with you and never paid up with you, would you say anything?

What if it were a pre-season game?


Should I add them to my bad trader list?


Opinions welcome....

[whip] :-"

tj2001cobra wrote:


Wish I had known. This could have been some real fun.
tj2001cobra
14 years ago

LMMFAO!!! I was wondering when you'd use this on me. It truely is a poor showing on my part Teej, but I was hoping I'd run across something that would just scream TJ to me. I dunno, I guess I'll just pack you up some regular ole smokes or something. I figured out of all the homies you'd be ok on smokes for a bit, but I can see you are running real low and will get you something together my friend. Thank you for putting up with my slacker azz for so long! You coming back out to CO this year? Hope so, would love to get together.......my wedding is June 23rd, come party with the Barton clan brother. To the rest of you bass turds, put me on yer bad trader list and fugget about it.

DBIII wrote:



BAHAHAHA Sorry Dan. Was drunk last night and wanted to bust your balls a bit LOL

To ALL, Dan is an awesome BOTL and trader. Dont need a 5er. Just wanted to give you a bad time.


Send me a wedding invite and I just might show up. Didn't know you two were going to make it official. That is awesome. Would love to meet your better half.

Herf on Bro.

[whip]
DBIII
14 years ago

BAHAHAHA Sorry Dan. Was drunk last night and wanted to bust your balls a bit LOL

To ALL, Dan is an awesome BOTL and trader. Dont need a 5er. Just wanted to give you a bad time.


Send me a wedding invite and I just might show up. Didn't know you two were going to make it official. That is awesome. Would love to meet your better half.

Herf on Bro.

[whip]

tj2001cobra wrote:



I need an addy for the wedding invite and maybe if your lucky I'll send you a dog rocket or two. PM me if you would, or I'll summon the busdrivers.

Yep, after having a child, and buying a home together we are going to get the piece of paper this year and have a big party to celebrate. 🍺 I'd love to have you and the family up for the weekend man! We'll talk more, send me that addy please.[ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic