Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
Bomb Palama. He's on Oahu and packs a mean punch if you get together with him for a friendly herf at the Irish pubs that (don't) allow smoking.
Palama
11 years ago

Pablo...

Another packer loving brother by another mother.

Mrs.Tank wrote:



Go Pack Go! 👍
Palama
11 years ago

Bomb Palama. He's on Oahu and packs a mean punch if you get together with him for a friendly herf at the Irish pubs that (don't) allow smoking.

Bur wrote:



No more bombing! 🤐

And yeah, that Irish bar in Waikiki, what a hoot:

"Sorry, smoking is not allowed...but here's the ashtrays you asked for.... " 🤦
bs_kwaj
11 years ago
^ Is that on Lewers Street? I've smoked cigars in there before... sitting at the bar. Kelley O'Neils, as I recall.

🇨🇮
Palama
11 years ago
^^^^ That's the one! ^^^
bongfoo
11 years ago
Speaking of...I'll be in Oahu between the 13 and the 17 of July.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
Yep, wore my Kelley O'Neills shirt the other day. While I haven't been there in just over a year, I recommend.
bs_kwaj
11 years ago
^ Looks like this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74346508/IMG_6344.JPG 

🍺
Users browsing this topic