fishinguitarman
13 years ago
ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Background: This thread is designed to allow new members to get a good sampler of cigars from an experienced smoker. It also has the underlying intent of fostering the brotherhood whereas an experienced smoker provides mentorship and advice about which cigars are in (their) opinion the best out there. Listed below are “Some” specifics that will help us to get started. And lately it has been about the destruction of Noob’s mailboxes. I am interested in feedback, especially if there is something that I did not clearly articulate.

Explanation: What is the Newbie Sampler?

A specific thread where a Newbie (or anybody new to CBID) can trade for a variety of Cigars. The experienced guy would help the Newbie decide which cigars best fits his tastes based upon the feedback from the Newbie and would tell the Newbie what he would want in return for the sampler. The Newbie would get the “experienced” guy what he wanted and the "experienced" guy would send the Newbie a nice package of assorted cigars. This includes having the Newbie purchase cigars for or from you.

Benefits: Why would I want to trade with these people?

1. First and foremost, time and money will be saved by the new person.
2. The new person will receive a large variety of smokes. All of which have been well maintained and are not dog rockets.
3. Mentoring from an experienced cigar smoker.
4. A start to a good trader rep on Cbid

Mechanics: How is the trade going to work?

There will be a list of experienced smokers that I will maintain on the Newbie sampler thread. A new person would post that they are interested in getting a sampler along with their email address. The experienced trader would post on the thread email sent and reply to the Newbie. The deal would then be handled between the two people and the experienced trader would update the thread by posting Newbie trade completed with (insert tag here).
This will allow everyone to see the progress of the Newbie thread.

Summary: If the trade does not work out where both people are totally satisfied then either or both parties can contact me and I will do my best to make it right.

fishinguitarmanatyahoodotcom – all vets please e-mail or PM me so I have yours. If you know I have it don’t bother. Please stay in for a rotation of 3 noobs then you can decide if you still want to be in.

Remember noobs this is not in any way about how much you send to your vet, there is no need to feel like you need to impress us. This is more about trading credibility and making friends.

Have fun!!!!!!

FGM

fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone



Noobs in waiting:


Ryan999....gone? No posts since 10/20
raymusumeci ...25 posts
Joewoowoo...last post 10/29?
Capo king ...still here?
seagull...6 posts?
norcal_emt ...1 post on 10/24
chswrst726...2 posts
jjoye....35 posts


YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:

steve02
nnightmar



NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
Capo king
13 years ago
Yeah!! Still here and waiting patiently....
lgops
13 years ago
nnightmar
13 years ago
FGM needs vets? Well I just happened to o to the PO today and got some more flat rates so I guess I'll play.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

FGM needs vets? Well I just happened to o to the PO today and got some more flat rates so I guess I'll play.

nnightmar wrote:







You da MAN!
MIKEHARV
13 years ago

FGM needs vets? Well I just happened to o to the PO today and got some more flat rates so I guess I'll play.

nnightmar wrote:


um ill be your noob...you like frozen dog rockets right?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

um ill be your noob...you like frozen dog rockets right?

MIKEHARV wrote:






I don't know how you know!
jjoye
13 years ago
Is it a good or bad thing that I check this site and this thread like a junkie. lol
hank56
13 years ago

Is it a good or bad thing that I check this site and this thread like a junkie. lol

jjoye wrote:





The answer to your query is,



Yes!
jjoye
13 years ago
thanks hank i feel relief already!!!!! lol so is that a yes its a good thing or yes its a bad thing?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
csgamecock
13 years ago
hank56
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Yes cubed hank?
hank56
13 years ago
Now you mention it Dave.



You are correct. lmao
steve02
13 years ago
FGM,

Capo king is waiting patiently. I'll take him. Consider it underway.

Capo king, PM me.

I need to get one underway. I have a $400 Cbid order enroute, another $150 already won for this week and all my humis are past full. 😰
Capo king
13 years ago
Great! Thanks Steve!!! Pm sent

Thanks for your work FGM
steve02
13 years ago

Great! Thanks Steve!!! Pm sent

Thanks for your work FGM

Capo king wrote:



It's on! I'll post when it is done.
f16devils
13 years ago






it's been a while


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Users browsing this topic