hank56
13 years ago
Joe is that really you???


grrrrr and I was just chatting about you the other night.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
jjoye
13 years ago
GUESS I SHOULD KEEP MY THOUGHTS TO MY SELF. LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago

GUESS I SHOULD KEEP MY THOUGHTS TO MY SELF. LOL

jjoye wrote:




Na
hank56
13 years ago
Besides we can read minds!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
carls7069
13 years ago
I think I'm ready to do a little tradin! =d> =d>
f16devils
13 years ago

Joe is that really you???


grrrrr and I was just chatting about you the other night.

hank56 wrote:




I hope it was good things.:-k
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I hope it was good things.:-k

f16devils wrote:




Of course not!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone


Capo king ....steve02


jjoye....grrrrr609





Noobs in waiting:


Ryan999....gone? No posts since 10/20
raymusumeci ...25 posts
Joewoowoo...last post 10/29?
seagull...6 posts?
norcal_emt ...1 post on 10/24
chswrst726...2 posts
jjoye


YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:

nnightmar



NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
raymusumeci
13 years ago

UPDATE!!!


raymusumeci ...25 posts

fishinguitarman wrote:




Hey i have more than 25 posts now.. I am getting to be a big boy ~looks all proud of himself for his 42 posts~
steve02
13 years ago
Capo's end came today. He ordered from CI exactly what I asked for. He's a straight shooter and all is well. My end goes out early next week (I'm off to FL until Monday).
Capo king
13 years ago
Glad to hear my end arrived!!! Enjoy Florida , lucky sob................
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Hey i have more than 25 posts now.. I am getting to be a big boy ~looks all proud of himself for his 42 posts~

raymusumeci wrote:






My bad PLUS I overlooked ya!
steve02
13 years ago

My bad PLUS I overlooked ya!


I'll pick ya up!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Ray, and I mean this nicely, you better duck, or sell your house and move.
nnightmar
13 years ago
PM me with whoever you need me to pick up Ray...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Ray, and I mean this nicely, you better duck, or sell your house and move.

steve02 wrote:







Take it easy on him BJ
grrrrr609
13 years ago
JJoye and i are hooked up. Will wait on his package then destroy him.
jjoye
13 years ago
hank56
13 years ago

lol

jjoye wrote:




You're laughing now...
Users browsing this topic