grrrrr609
13 years ago
Hi































Need smokes?
hank56
13 years ago
Yes he does.
blueboy
13 years ago

Yes he does.

hank56 wrote:



+1
















Hank Too!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Yes he does.

hank56 wrote:




I knew i shoulda miscounted his 5er







Need a monkey
Campage
13 years ago
I'm about to log off and move. Leave me alone!

I'm a slacking mooch that still hasn't sent what I'm suppose to yet!
I think I'm on the bad trader list by now, seriously.
Stop! No room at da inn!!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
He's full of C*** and low on cigars.....
hank56
13 years ago

+1
















Hank Too!!

blueboy wrote:





Methinks this is already taken care of.


But word on the street is you are out Belue.
Campage
13 years ago
At least it's yours..
hank56
13 years ago

He's full of C*** and low on cigars.....

ZRX1200 wrote:





Amen Brother Jamie!
blueboy
13 years ago

Methinks this is already taken care of.


But word on the street is you are out Belue.

hank56 wrote:



Don't know who you been talking to!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Methinks this is already taken care of.


But word on the street is you are out Belue.

hank56 wrote:





Blue out too?









Dayum that rhymes
hank56
13 years ago

Blue out too?









Dayum that rhymes

grrrrr609 wrote:




Its what I hear.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

He's full of C*** and low on cigars.....

ZRX1200 wrote:





Jamie say it isnt so.......








Do i feel a bombing run coming on?
blueboy
13 years ago

Its what I hear.

hank56 wrote:



You need to clean your ears out and hear better!
hank56
13 years ago

Don't know who you been talking to!

blueboy wrote:





I never divulge my sources, lets just say very, very reliable : )
hank56
13 years ago

Jamie say it isnt so.......








Do i feel a bombing run coming on?

grrrrr609 wrote:





You're gonna make him cry. lol
grrrrr609
13 years ago

You're gonna make him cry. lol

hank56 wrote:









Hmmmmmmmmmmmm










Tears of joy?
blueboy
13 years ago

I never divulge my sources, lets just say very, very reliable : )

hank56 wrote:



Stop trying to get yourself bombed! Your sources must be drinking heavily!!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Maybe ........


After I got set up by Kombat maybe I should bomb his ass.

He just texted me trying to mooch CC's damn noobs!
Campage
13 years ago
Only the good ones!?
Users browsing this topic