hank56
13 years ago

You're in there Blue! 🙂

King wrote:




Now thats what I'm talking about! Way to go King.
blueboy
13 years ago

Now thats what I'm talking about! Way to go King.

hank56 wrote:



Not what you and your boy Grr are hoping for Hank!

Or at least I don't think so!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Not what you and your boy Grr are hoping for Hank!

Or at least I don't think so!

blueboy wrote:






Well if not we will make up for it bwahahahahahahahahahaha
hank56
13 years ago

Not what you and your boy Grr are hoping for Hank!

Or at least I don't think so!

blueboy wrote:





Hey its the thought that counts I always say. I've always appreciated the well thought out 5er just as much as anything. Especially when they aren't expected. YRMV
blueboy
13 years ago

Well if not we will make up for it bwahahahahahahahahahaha

grrrrr609 wrote:



You Need to drink more and relax!!







I agree Hank the thought is much appreciated whether it's 5 or whatever
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Hey its the thought that counts I always say. I've always appreciated the well thought out 5er just as much as anything. Especially when they aren't expected. YRMV

hank56 wrote:





I like the 5ers of the smokes that the other person likes.
t33bone
13 years ago
Noobs busy lately.

Get ew King
blueboy
13 years ago

I like the 5ers of the smokes that the other person likes.

grrrrr609 wrote:



HAHa
grrrrr609
13 years ago

HAHa

blueboy wrote:




Did that not come out right? Ah helllll.
blueboy
13 years ago

Did that not come out right? Ah helllll.

grrrrr609 wrote:



It's always good to see what others smoke
grrrrr609
13 years ago

It's always good to see what others smoke

blueboy wrote:




Alot of my first trades were with guys for their favs. I got tl try alot of new stuff. Sometimes it seems guys all get to looking for the same stuff, the hard to find or the elitist sticks. Felt like i was missing out on some good everyday smokes that i may not have tried otherwise.
blueboy
13 years ago

Alot of my first trades were with guys for their favs. I got tl try alot of new stuff. Sometimes it seems guys all get to looking for the same stuff, the hard to find or the elitist sticks. Felt like i was missing out on some good everyday smokes that i may not have tried otherwise.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Tell me about it!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
I havent had time for cigars for awhile, so thats why i was trying to trade for everyday smokes.
blueboy
13 years ago

I havent had time for cigars for awhile, so thats why i was trying to trade for everyday smokes.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Yea, it's getting to be my slacking time during the winter. Don't blame ya for wanting to grab some every day smokes
t33bone
13 years ago

Yea, it's getting to be my slacking time during the winter. Don't blame ya for wanting to grab some every day smokes

blueboy wrote:


slacker
hank56
13 years ago
Tuck you still LOW???
blueboy
13 years ago

slacker

t33bone wrote:



I wouldn't even slow down if I had a nice warm place to smoke Tuck.
Users browsing this topic