Philly Jack
13 years ago
I thought FGM was the King of all the Noobs
mikey1597
13 years ago
Naw, he's the King of all Old Farts.
t33bone
13 years ago
Well Tony was a noob when he took it over. He passed it to me and I was a noob/donkey/nood. I then passed it to Erika. She gave it to TJ ofr a short tiume till she handled some things as she was not around. Then she took over again and then busy with life trials and tribulations that I pray she is handling with HIS help.

I would have to say this needs to be passed on by a vet to ask a noob to do so. If he agrees, he will be the NEW KING of you a$$ donkeys. Then he can pass it on one day as he may or may not become a FOG/vet. There is a vote to becoming a vet at the conclave.

See below:

At this Conclave, many things are decided. Other things are discussed. Cigars are smoked. A few names are proposed for potential memebership.

This is all my sacred vows allow me to divulge. I can tell you that rumors abound. Virgins sacriced. Bonfires. Thinking juice.

In all my years, I have never heard of a brother or sister being nominated for membership. The Conclave is aware of all things that pass and selects the candidates based on merit, other secret attributes (rumor has it that the ability to smack a Noob hard factors in here, but no one is talking) and grouchiness. We do know from reading an ancient text on the subject written by Antinonious Harculeous and recently translated by Pliny that if the grouchy quotient for a candidate is considered excessive, they may be voted into FOG status immediately. We saw this occur with Grampa.

I do hope this helps to clear things up. I have to be very careful what I say. Every once in a while, someone disappears and then they are never heard from again......




T33Bone

a.k.a.


Tuck
t33bone
13 years ago
Darn noobs, they know nuttn I say. 😣

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.›-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`›--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
Campage
13 years ago
That's freakin Awesome!!!!!!
LetsRock
13 years ago

I thought FGM was the King of all the Noobs

Philly Jack wrote:



He is the peanut king!
05busa
13 years ago
Erica is the one who has to choose, not u. She has alot going on and she just had noobs gathering for troop bombs. So leave her alone
lluvia
13 years ago
I haven't been gone a year.
I hereby pass crown to Busa.

Election over. Donkey King Busa- your donkey crown and donkey ship tomorrow;)
Philly Jack
13 years ago

He is the peanut king!

LetsRock wrote:


Naw, he's the King of all Old Farts.

mikey1597 wrote:


True FGM King of all Old Farts Earl of Peanuts
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Queen Erica has not been absent - she just cannot visit as frequently as she did in the past, as she occupied with much bigger issues in her kingdom at present. Anyway, many in her last crop of noobs were so spiritless that they slept through most of the noob campaigns. We seem to have a frisky, feisty bunch right now...hmmmmmm
Can the court jester fit the crown over his jangly hat? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Jester DOES have his finger on the pulse of the noobdom, with OpNBC and all, and IS familiar with the ways of the noob court...hmmmmmmmm.......






HUZZAH KING BUSA!!!!!!
(You'll have to photoshop a crown on that avatar now LOL!)





and






LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!! (not me - the other one. Well, ok - I wanna live long too, but I'm talking about Erica right now...)
cacman
13 years ago
Nice weekend avatar to play with Jaime.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
King
13 years ago
LOL^^* BUSA?? all the noobs are going to be up at 3am talking about Jizz in other guys pie holes... LOL!

Good choice...
banderl
13 years ago
Give it to Busa, within 6 months he'll have all of the noobs out of line.
King
13 years ago
Haha! Busa cracks me up man... Always look forward to him and Smoketraxx talking smack about my wife... LOL!
05busa
13 years ago
Woop woop.......













On your wife
King
13 years ago
nitro6526
13 years ago
If you thought the noobs were out of line before, it will only get worse now.

Long live King Busa.

Hahaha
05busa
13 years ago
Ill be getting hold of all boobs soon
Users browsing this topic