SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Three are out to very deserving BOTLs today (for very different reasons):

0312 0090 0000 6213 0122 Box Pass (that was FUN!)


0312 0090 0000 6213 0115 Poker & a little sumtin, sumtin for doing good works!


0312 0090 0000 6213 0108 PAYBACK!!!


ALL are scheduled to land on Monday...may the BOMBS successfully hit their intended targets!

🐴 😇
LetsRock
13 years ago

Three are out to very deserving BOTLs today (for very different reasons):

0312 0090 0000 6213 0122 Box Pass (that was FUN!)


0312 0090 0000 6213 0115 Poker & a little sumtin, sumtin for doing good works!

0312 0090 0000 6213 0108 PAYBACK!!!


ALL are scheduled to land on Monday...may the BOMBS successfully hit their intended targets!

🐴 😇

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Rut Roh....
z6joker9
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Rut Roh....

LetsRock wrote:




LOL! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! I'm a sneaky bastid!!!

[ram27bat]
LetsRock
13 years ago

LOL! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! I'm a sneaky bastid!!!

[ram27bat]

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



I have a feeling I am about to find out just how sneaky.

As long as Jeremy had nothing to do with this then its all good!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I have a feeling I am about to find out just how sneaky.

As long as Jeremy had nothing to do with this then its all good!

LetsRock wrote:



You can only blame yourself!

[whip]
illinichaser
13 years ago

I have a feeling I am about to find out just how sneaky.

As long as Jeremy had nothing to do with this then its all good!

LetsRock wrote:



I truly am innocent.
















This time. . . [whip]
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Three are out to very deserving BOTLs today (for very different reasons):

0312 0090 0000 6213 0122 Box Pass (that was FUN!)


0312 0090 0000 6213 0115 Poker & a little sumtin, sumtin for doing good works!


0312 0090 0000 6213 0108 PAYBACK!!!


ALL are scheduled to land on Monday...may the BOMBS successfully hit their intended targets!

🐴 😇

SMGBobbyScott wrote:







Me thinks u should give up poker. Just sayin.........[sarcasm]



Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
LetsRock
13 years ago

You can only blame yourself!

[whip]

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Then I will take my beating like a man![ram27bat]
LetsRock
13 years ago

I truly am innocent.
















This time. . . [whip]

illinichaser wrote:



And lets keep it that way...[ram27bat]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I forget who planted the seed in my impressionable mind...

:-k
illinichaser
13 years ago
you want me to send you some cigars?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

you want me to send you some cigars?

illinichaser wrote:




He's definitely low, that's why he's getting everybody else to send others cigars...cause he can't do it himself! Poor fella! That's why I sent him the dog rockets today!

[ram27bat]
illinichaser
13 years ago

He's definitely low, that's why he's getting everybody else to send others cigars...cause he can't do it himself! Poor fella! That's why I sent him the dog rockets today!

[ram27bat]

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




I had heard that he was low. . . Not sure where I heard it first though:^o 🤥


:-k 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔



[whip] [whip] [whip] [whip]
LetsRock
13 years ago

He's definitely low, that's why he's getting everybody else to send others cigars...cause he can't do it himself! Poor fella! That's why I sent him the dog rockets today!

[ram27bat]

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Hey hey...when I organize a noob attack I am the first one to the post office....dont listen to illinitroublemaker!!!
illinichaser
13 years ago

Hey hey...when I organize a noob attack I am the first one to the post office....dont listen to illinitroublemaker!!!

LetsRock wrote:




Not me this time. . . 😇

You have rushed a lot of cigars out lately though. That has to have some kind of impact:-k 🤔
schusler
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago

bomb illin?

schusler wrote:



this makes total sense to me!!
illinichaser
13 years ago

bomb illin?

schusler wrote:



What for. I am not deserving of any bomb's. [ram27bat]

This is about Ron. Don't change the subject. . . 🐴
grrrrr609
13 years ago

What for. I am not deserving of any bomb's. [ram27bat]

This is about Ron. Don't change the subject. . . 🐴

illinichaser wrote:




Bomb illi and ron?
Users browsing this topic