LetsRock
13 years ago

Bomb illi and ron?

grrrrr609 wrote:



and grrrrr? A bombing hat trick in the making??
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
grrrrr609 wrote:

Bomb illi and ron?




LetsRock wrote:

and grrrrr? A bombing hat trick in the making??




So it is settled...LET THE BEATDOWN BEGIN!!!
LetsRock
13 years ago

grrrrr609 wrote:



LetsRock wrote:



So it is settled...LET THE BEATDOWN BEGIN!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



WTF does this mean?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

WTF does this mean?

LetsRock wrote:



I think all three of you need more peanuts!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I think all three of you need more peanuts!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




How my azz get into this?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

and grrrrr? A bombing hat trick in the making??

LetsRock wrote:



The "troublemaker" speaks...I REST MY CASE!!!

[frypan]
illinichaser
13 years ago
Bobby you need to settle down. Else Ron , Dave and Jeremy might just turn this all around. . .
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Bobby you need to settle down. Else Ron , Dave and Jeremy might just turn this all around. . .

illinichaser wrote:



I was just answering his question...don't get so touchy!!!
LetsRock
13 years ago

Three are out to very deserving BOTLs today (for very different reasons):

0312 0090 0000 6213 0122 Box Pass (that was FUN!)


0312 0090 0000 6213 0115 Poker & a little sumtin, sumtin for doing good works!

0312 0090 0000 6213 0108 PAYBACK!!!


ALL are scheduled to land on Monday...may the BOMBS successfully hit their intended targets!

🐴 😇

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Well this BOMB landed today with a huge explosion. So obviously we have a very different definition of a "little sumtin sumtin"....

Just as background Bobby simply owed me a 5er from a poker game last week....here is the damage..

RP Mancave Band of Brothers
Uzi XXL
Perdomo 10th Anniversary
Perdomo 2 Limited Edition 2008
Bueso Genesis The Project
Joya De Nicaragua Antano
Undercrown
Ashton Cabinet
Opus X - yes, I said Opus X
and the finale...Camcho Libery Series in a single box...

Bro, I am speechless. This is totally unecessary but totally appreciated. Thank you very much.
critter2
13 years ago
damn nice score and well done bobby
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Just a "little sumtin sumtin" for rallying the NOOB troops...it was fun...you know what you did and it wasn't the first time as I recall...
LetsRock
13 years ago

Just a "little sumtin sumtin" for rallying the NOOB troops...it was fun...you know what you did and it wasn't the first time as I recall...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



No it wasnt the first time and it sure wont be the last...thanks again!!
Users browsing this topic