t33bone
13 years ago
I HATE BUS DRIVERS. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
t33bone
13 years ago

It was 72 in VA today. Played a little golf!!!

crgcpro wrote:


71 in the Nati. I smoked all day.
ringsize
13 years ago
got it thanks folks
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago

thanks stranger your pleads may win him over yet[-o<

ringsize wrote:




I'm not a stranger, so it's ok to take candy from me.


[whip]


strange, yes, stranger no... there are many here who are stranger than I.
nnightmar
13 years ago

I'm not a stranger, so it's ok to take candy from me.


[whip]


strange, yes, stranger no... there are many here who are stranger than I.

Mrs.Tank wrote:



....or cookies 😊

How DID those sugar cookies turn out btw?
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
Haven't made them yet. November was craft month. December is Baking.
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
and now I gotta wait until I'm not sick. I don't want to share this crud.
ringsize
13 years ago
Well thank you still the same strange person.
Advojp
13 years ago

71 in the Nati. I smoked all day.

t33bone wrote:




Golfed and smoked Sunday here in NE. 60 so far today.
Minot? Who'd you pizz off?
ringsize
13 years ago
Dc# 0312 1430 0001 9146 7732
Here it comes mike hope there is something that will
Hit the spot.
t33bone
13 years ago

Dc# 0312 1430 0001 9146 7732
Here it comes mike hope there is something that will
Hit the spot.

ringsize wrote:


Hit the spot hard and make hiim feel the 🐴
ringsize
13 years ago
The next one maybe moke like a donkey punch
Users browsing this topic