lgops
13 years ago
low on nuts?
Oscar
13 years ago
Yeppers, I hear he needs another couple hundred pounds of boiled nuts.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Got big nuts...
harleyd31
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
We gotta help him stock up for da fish n herf!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

We gotta help him stock up for da fish n herf!

Oscar wrote:








Got nuts...wanna another guitar to play
Campage
13 years ago
You thinkin about how much you miss me??

I miss you to bud...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I love you too my brother!
Oscar
13 years ago

Got nuts...wanna another guitar to play

fishinguitarman wrote:



You needz an banjo!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

You needz an banjo!

Oscar wrote:






Got one....Want a Cigar Box Guitar and an amp
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Looks like I showed up in time.

More musical instruments needed it seems.

Are we good on appliances?

TIGER
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Looks like I showed up in time.

More musical instruments needed it seems.

Are we good on appliances?

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:






LMAO! Good on appliances...


got my eyeballs on a couple of things on fleabay...couple.a bills......
JKilburn
13 years ago

nut bomb!!

harleyd31 wrote:


Said that to my wife once and then ducked.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Said that to my wife once and then ducked.

JKilburn wrote:









Seriously LMAO!!!!!😂
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

LMAO! Good on appliances...


got my eyeballs on a couple of things on fleabay...couple.a bills......

fishinguitarman wrote:







Knew that would run everybody off! LMAO!
lgops
13 years ago
Lookin for a new ride for the vibro500?
Oscar
13 years ago
nnightmar
13 years ago

We need a christmas thong pic!

Oscar wrote:



SHUDDER

Oscar your are Evil Incarnate...
Oscar
13 years ago
cacman
13 years ago

We need a christmas thong pic!

Oscar wrote:


Careful what you ask for... believe there is one that was sent as a Christmas Card a few years ago. Embarrassed to say I think I still have it. 🤦
Users browsing this topic