DrafterX
13 years ago
Here we go..... Winner takes all.... 🤣

1 Whiz's Picks................................156....156-83
2 SCHUSLER..................................154....154-85
3 DrafterX.....................................153....153-86
4 Da Generals................................151....151-88
5 ILoveMen...................................148....148-91
6 grumpiegroillas...........................146....146-93
7 Rumraider..................................144....144-95
8 KingofKings................................134....134-105
9 boiler's buddys............................134....134-105
10 Brain Damage............................129....129-110




Congrats to Todd..!! 🤣 again... 😟


Bassard Schusler still in second place...

Is Whiz getting nervous..?? 🤔





Week 1- Schusler wins!........ landed
Week 2- Booger wins!.......... landed
Week 3- DrafterX wins!........ landed
Week 4- Whiz wins!..............landed
Week 5- Schusler wins!........ landed
Week 6- Whiz wins!............. landed
Week 7- Booger wins!.......... landed
Week 8- DrafterX wins!........ landed
Week 9- Todd wins!........ .....landed
Week 10- Booger wins!........ landed
Week 11- Booger wins!.........landed
Week 12- Schusler wins!.......landed
Week 13- Todd wins!............landed
Week 14- DrafterX wins!.......landed
Week 15- Todd wins!............ante for Playoffs..!!
Week 16- Todd wins!............in da pot for Playoffs..!! 👍





We will be playing the Playoffs but it will be a separate game... it will be in the same game tho... 🤔
http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/626910/NFL-Pickem-Playoffs- 


Good Lucks everyone..!! It's been fun..... 🤣
whizzy1
13 years ago
not really nervous as I have lost this once before on the last week..........I think it was Kyle that won that year not sure...my picks are made...some tough games to pick Texas or Indy, Minn or GB, Cincy / Baltimore, Dallas Washington tough calls there
DrafterX
13 years ago
You've done well... 👍


Gonna be some crazy pics this week hoping for upsets... anything can happen....
schusler
13 years ago
Hope my picks aren't to bad.. Lotta pressure to make good picks this week..lol
whizzy1
13 years ago
yeah I think this is actually the toughest week matchup wise without taking into account teams that already have playoff locks
DrafterX
13 years ago
I've looked at a few games but really enjoy sitting in the recliner drinking coffee and making picks on Sunday morning... there was a couple weeks I wasn't able to tho... 😟
engletl
13 years ago
Yep...this is the toughest week of all to pick
DrafterX
13 years ago
All we can do is pray Whiz screws up.... 🙏
engletl
13 years ago
heck...I need Whiz Shusler and drafter to mess up...

jus sayin
DrafterX
13 years ago
Lions need to step up...... 😟
DrafterX
13 years ago
I need Tampa and Cinncy to win to stay in this..... 😟
DrafterX
13 years ago
Greg didn't get his picks in again..... 🤦
DrafterX
13 years ago
stupid Lions.... 😠
schusler
13 years ago
Can I go back and change all my picks

](*,) 😣 😣
DrafterX
13 years ago

Can I go back and change all my picks

](*,) 😣 😣

schusler wrote:




If Tampa and the Giants keep it up I'll catch you.... 🤣
DrafterX
13 years ago
Really wanted a Lions win.....](*,)
DrafterX
13 years ago
🤔
I don't see how anyone can catch the Whiz now..... Congrats may be in order.....🍺
whizzy1
13 years ago
I think that you still have a shot
DrafterX
13 years ago
Who ya gonna pick tonite..?? 😕
whizzy1
13 years ago
nobody....made my pick a few days back...he
Users browsing this topic