DrafterX
13 years ago
Just kiddin... 🤣


But we never dicussed a tie situation... 🤔
DrafterX
13 years ago
Sure hope everyone took their tie-breakers seriously this week... may be several competing for the weekly prize.... 😟
engletl
13 years ago

Sure hope everyone took their tie-breakers seriously this week... may be several competing for the weekly prize.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Dallas at Washington will be crucial tonight

I sure hope not only that I have picked the winner but the right final score as well
DrafterX
13 years ago
Stupid Packers.... 😠

This was one of those play it safe picks... Peterson has been playing very well... thought Rogers would offset him tho... 🤦
whizzy1
13 years ago
I think I have it ---- Denver / game was 41 ---I had 40 points Drafter had 43 so even if he picks right and wins my tie break pick was closer---does that look right?
DrafterX
13 years ago
. I'm still one game down tho so it may not matter... 🤣



Congrats to Whizzy..!! 🍺
whizzy1
13 years ago
Season Ties

The overall tiebreakers for Pro Pick'em groups are as follows:
1.Week 17 fantasy points.
2.Week 17 tiebreak predictions, if applicable (see above).
3.Week 16 fantasy points.
4.Week 16 tiebreak predictions, if applicable (see above).
5.Week 15 fantasy points.
6.Week 15 tiebreak predictions, if applicable (see above).
7.Week 14 through Week 1 fantasy points and tiebreak predictions, as above.
8.Random coin flip.


You are still in it----week 17 points are first
DrafterX
13 years ago
🤔
You'd think the commish would read da rules... Game On... 🤣
DrafterX
13 years ago
Can't beleive I've got to root for da Cowboys tho... 😟
DrafterX
13 years ago
Congrats to Whizzy again.!! 🤣

It was a good game.. 👍
whizzy1
13 years ago
rumraider
13 years ago
Congrats Whizzy!
schusler
13 years ago
congrats whizzy




#-o
engletl
13 years ago
congrats whizzy!

if you are a gambling man...you would put those winnings up to the playoff pool winner!

=d>
DrafterX
13 years ago
Still waiting for yahoo to callculate the weekly winner..
DrafterX
13 years ago
DrafterX
13 years ago
Congrats to the Rumraider our Week 17 winner..!! 🤣
rumraider
13 years ago
Yay! Long time player, first time winner!🇨🇮
DrafterX
13 years ago
Glad you won one... you were very generous withe ante..... Boiler and Grumpy were as well... 👍
rumraider
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic