edin508
13 years ago
I got this one.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I only accept boxes not singles
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
edin.....step away from the computer!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
DAMMIT! A Joke thread and here we go......you guys calm down...bomb Mando or Tammy or somethin....



Or TIGER!
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Cry for help ?
csiegels
13 years ago
you want me to send you wet opus? I have plenty.
csiegels
13 years ago
Also ... FOGS RULE. NOOBS DROOL.
CelticBomber
13 years ago
I'm starting to run low on the Cubans Buckwheat gave me. I only have 10 left. I need more.
Guido099
13 years ago
Where's mine 🤨
Mathen
13 years ago
Fine. Send me some cigars. I'm poor and low.





Happy?
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Fine. Send me some cigars. I'm poor and low.





Happy?

Mathen wrote:





Ditto...:-({|=
carls7069
13 years ago
[ram27bat] if everyone of you bastids would each send me one cigar then that would be that.
Oh and since we're mooching I will take humidor to put them in!
Got it. Get it. Do it,[ram27bat]
t33bone
13 years ago
FGM, I see you are mooching.

Peanuts?

WOAM's?

Maduro's?

What is it you really need?
t33bone
13 years ago

you want me to send you wet opus? I have plenty.

csiegels wrote:


#-o
JKilburn
13 years ago
Nice mooch thread. Having another kid in August so send cigars and bigger humi please. Is that how it works?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

FGM, I see you are mooching.

Peanuts?

WOAM's?

Maduro's?

What is it you really need?

t33bone wrote:







BOOZE!!!




Oh And a Cigar Box Guitar and amp...
t33bone
13 years ago

BOOZE!!!




Oh And a Cigar Box Guitar and amp...

fishinguitarman wrote:


I got some booze, a cigar, a box, a guitar but no amp. LOL
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago

Watcha lookin for FGM???
Amyone that starts a "No Mooch" thread is mooching for something???

cacman wrote:





I think he is out of Peanuts
Users browsing this topic