Abrignac
13 years ago
As most know, I was down from September up until about a week ago due to an accident with the log splitter. Well, my vet Paul sent me a few get well packages while I was off work.

As a result, he is low.


Bomb Harleyd31!!!!!

PM for his addy.
t33bone
13 years ago
I did not know. glad to hear you are back up on your feet.

Greatly done Harley31, now you pay for your good rewards. 🤦
t33bone
13 years ago
How many get well packages he sent and contents?

PM snailer
Oscar
13 years ago
sd72
13 years ago
While he was sending him get well packages, he sent me a 8&11 pepin and a BOX of WOAM. My wife, 3 bottles of wine, and my dog a bag of treats. If that helps any tuck.
Abrignac
13 years ago

How many get well packages he sent and contents?

PM snailer

t33bone wrote:




PMS
Abrignac
13 years ago
Paul is a most deserving BOTL. Though somewhat quiet, he is a great guy. For those reasons alone, he needs his azz bombed back to the Stone Age.
harleyd31
13 years ago
I am just fine!!!!

Anthony was a little down on his luck and I sent a couple dog rockets to hold him over is all.

Nothing here to look at - move along......
sd72
13 years ago
Here he comes, shhhhhh.
Abrignac
13 years ago

I am just fine!!!!

Anthony was a little down on his luck and I sent a couple dog rockets to hold him over is all.

Nothing here to look at - move along......

harleyd31 wrote:



Dog rockets, I think not.

The howitzer had been loaded. Take cover. Fire in the hole!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Listen azzhats- I am not low!!!

And you Mr SD72- don't get the crowd all worked up!!
Abrignac
13 years ago

Listen azzhats- I am REAL LOW!!!

harleyd31 wrote:



Fixed it for ya, you're welcome.
sd72
13 years ago
Whoa. I didn't realize how bad it was. Thought you were kidding when you texted me your situation. I can maybe put together something to hold you over till you get back on your feet.
harleyd31
13 years ago
Your not right!!! ^^^^

Both of you!!![frypan]
sd72
13 years ago
Don't let pride get in the way of help brother. We're here for you. You like tats or GOF. Hold on I just got another text......

........oh, as many as I can spare, gotcha.
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
I've got the addy as well! Seems Paul may indeed be in need of sticks and he's possibly behind on SOA?
Paul, you seen season 4 or 5 yet?
sd72
13 years ago
How can he watch anything, when he's out of cigars. Just paces around the house mumbling, and kicking his feet. He's been reduced to rubble.
Abrignac
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
🤔 🤔 he was real quick to give up Hill's address yesterday!

Bet I can get Hill to do the same 😂
Abrignac
13 years ago

:-k 🤔 he was real quick to give up Hill's address yesterday!

Bet I can get Hill to do the same 😂

jnichols wrote:




No need, pms.
Users browsing this topic