TIGERCDW
13 years ago
It was from Portercolin

TIGER
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

It was from Portercolin

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:








I KNEW it!
t33bone
13 years ago

It was from Portercolin

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


#-o
t33bone
13 years ago

It was from Portercolin

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


I still have the cigar line he sent from his friend. Have to try one one day.
sd72
13 years ago
Bomb your vet Late shipment. Enjoy.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Bomb your vet Late shipment. Enjoy.

sd72 wrote:







Figured it was you. You're a class act, Steve
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

I still have the cigar line he sent from his friend. Have to try one one day.

t33bone wrote:




The Falto.

Maduro was good that I had.

TIGER
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Bomb your vet Late shipment. Enjoy.

sd72 wrote:




Really nice work here bros. !!!!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Falto is pretty good.
t33bone
13 years ago

Falto is pretty good.

ZRX1200 wrote:


:-k

I'll fire one up soon.

Thx
Campage
13 years ago
Sorry for opening my mouth tuc daddy.

I apologize.
Campage
13 years ago
You should make me pay by hitting me like you did that one time. That would teach me to keep my fat mouth shut. 😰
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

You should make me pay by hitting me like you did that one time. That would teach me to keep my fat mouth shut. 😰

Campage wrote:





LOve the mooch technique!
Campage
13 years ago
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Steve is the man!
t33bone
13 years ago

You should make me pay by hitting me like you did that one time. That would teach me to keep my fat mouth shut. 😰

Campage wrote:


I'll bury you this time so you can't enjoy them. LOL
t33bone
13 years ago

LOve the mooch technique!

fishinguitarman wrote:


Pot calling the kettle black?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Pot calling the kettle black?

t33bone wrote:





Dang straight!
tonyt722
13 years ago
BOMB FGM!!! =d> =d> =d>
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Stop that....
Users browsing this topic