yomama
13 years ago
A couple of others to put on the list are the Perdomo Fresco's and Fighting ****. They can be picked up for 2-3 dollars a stic.
yomama
13 years ago
jeez censored for the word "male chicken"?
riverdog
13 years ago
It's just a good thing you didn't say ****, ****, ****, **********, ************, **** or ****. Those will not be tolerated.
crazystix
13 years ago
Diesel Shorty
jpotts
13 years ago
Legends Maroon,
Oliveros El Padrino Edicion Italiana (these need to be aged though),
Oliveros 1927,

And depending on your price range:

Punch and Punch Grand Puro.

K. Hansotia Cuban Legacy When they first came out, people here routinely trashed these. I thought they were excellent golf gars, and everyday offerings. In fact, one of the better Gurkhas out there.

Also, Conseguras are a hidden gem. People that I know, who know their stogies, find these their go-to for inexpensive, everyday smokes. The contruction on them is actually pretty good overall. They're seconds and rejects, but the fact is that for the price, you won't find a better value.

Gran Habano III Siglos - impressive cigar for the price.

Not sure about the Sosas. I went to the Sosa store in Florida when I took the family to Walt Disney World, and I was really impressed with their upper-tier stuff. They might be worth a try.

Sanco Panza Doble Maduro would be very close to the Nestors you're smoking now.



jpotts
13 years ago

A couple of others to put on the list are the Perdomo Fresco's and Fighting ****. They can be picked up for 2-3 dollars a stic.

yomama wrote:



Frescos are a bit of a crap-shoot. If not aged long enough, they tend to have a soapy flavor.
jpotts
13 years ago
And I almost forget: Mayorga Maduro.
lgops
13 years ago

Diesel Unholy Cocktail for the win.

ZRX1200 wrote:




With about 6 months age I concur!
shoesrlh
13 years ago
Im glad you got a laugh out of it but I didnt make the term Padron killer up. The good ol internet has label them the Padron killer. just search it .the Nica Libre looks smokes ,feels like a padron and the band is very similar to the Padron. its vey obvious what Fernandez was and did accomplish here. LMFAO im sure there will be others that totally agree.


ALL IS GOOD, JP


I didn't have the same experience. The libre was a real turd, however the padron was one of my favorite smokes.
shoesrlh
13 years ago
As far as everyday Carlos Toranos is usually a pretty reliable smoke. (not the Dominicos )
m j toal
13 years ago

Yeah a lot of folks here would agree...with Dave (DP). Just because it is on the Internet (remember any fool can put something on the Internet). These might be ok for the price but they are far from a Padron.

NJ Navy Chief wrote:



I agree with Joey Woop Woop

Nica Libre looks just like a Padron. From about three miles away. Up close and in smoking formation, terrible construction, bland taste, lightly packed, spongey, and had a bitter after taste that just wouldn't quit. Fell for the false advertisement many years ago that these were "Padron like" and bought a fiver. The only similarity is that some of the markings on the band fall into the same color catagory. And thats even a stretch. I would throw them away if somebody gave them to me, let alone pay for one.


MH[gonzo]
crgcpro
13 years ago
My everyday smokes are Tramp Stamps and Room 101 Daruma Roxxo and Papi Chulos.
Confuzed
13 years ago

My everyday smokes are Tramp Stamps and Room 101 Daruma Roxxo and Papi Chulos.

crgcpro wrote:



I second these.. They cost more than 3-4 bucks but they are solid smokes..
Campage
13 years ago
My every day smokes are tat TAA 2011, 2012
Pork tenderloin, BREX, Frank, Boris, Little Boris , wolfman and face. when I'm in a hurry and need a short smoke I go with either m80 or T110.

If I'm not in the mood for tats ill smoke
El Centurians, master blends 1&2 and sometimes Opus or Anejo. And the 858 are great!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Welcome to the madness 4kad! Where you been all those years?

Another decent everyday value smoke is the new Schizo line. More medium in body mixed filler that is a nice fishing or yard gar.

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator 

stogiemonger wrote:







Dang Dude! You tryin to give the man a heart attack from the sight of that BIG SCHLONG!
crgcpro
13 years ago

My every day smokes are tat TAA 2011, 2012
Pork tenderloin, BREX, Frank, Boris, Little Boris , wolfman and face. when I'm in a hurry and need a short smoke I go with either m80 or T110.

If I'm not in the mood for tats ill smoke
El Centurians, master blends 1&2 and sometimes Opus or Anejo. And the 858 are great!

Campage wrote:




Oh BTW, I just did a little rummaging through the humis and I found you another M80. While I was in there, also saw some TAA 11's and 12's, Franks, Lil Boris, Wolfman, MB 1 & 2's, Opus and Anejogs. I didn't see any T110's, or Big Boris though. LOL
Campage
13 years ago
LMMFAO!!!!! Hahahahha!! You crazy azz!!!
dpnewell
13 years ago

My every day smokes are tat TAA 2011, 2012
Pork tenderloin, BREX, Frank, Boris, Little Boris , wolfman and face. when I'm in a hurry and need a short smoke I go with either m80 or T110.

If I'm not in the mood for tats ill smoke
El Centurians, master blends 1&2 and sometimes Opus or Anejo. And the 858 are great!

Campage wrote:




Not all of us can be deep pocketed elitist bass turds, now can we?










[sarcasm]
dpnewell
13 years ago

As far as everyday Carlos Toranos is usually a pretty reliable smoke. (not the Dominicos )

shoesrlh wrote:



I like most Toranos except for that horrid Noventa. I'm pretty sure Torano doesn't even make that one anymore (cough, cough). Yes, I believe the story of how CI found 10,000 boxes of a discontinued premium hidden in a cave on the Island of Misfit Toys. I also bought a bridge today.
crgcpro
13 years ago
The Pueblo Dominicana can be a nice cheap everddayer as well.
Users browsing this topic