mikey1597
13 years ago
I just looked it up................ I think theres a mistake. He didn't look like the Mel Tucker I met at the FnH.
mikey1597
13 years ago

Wasn't that Erv?
Dunno wasn't there!

jnichols wrote:




Ya it was Erv but he was mistaken for Tuck. I was there.
King
13 years ago
I'm sticking with my OR Guess I think it's his son...

LOL!
jnichols
13 years ago
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Yes this IS our Tuck

It's one of the Bears pages.
He even speaks for a few moments.
Here's the link.
Click News on the site.

www.bringvictory.com

TIGER
jnichols
13 years ago

I'm sticking with my OR Guess I think it's his son...

LOL!

King wrote:


Pretty damn sure tuck doesn't have a 41 year old son!
King
13 years ago
@J like I said Previously I don't have any clue just guessing since Mikey said they didn't look alike... LOL!
King
13 years ago
Tiger that's Awesome man!

Huge Achievement!

I guess that's the second Job he was talking about earlier when we was PMing eachother... lol
engletl
13 years ago

Pretty damn sure tuck doesn't have a 41 year old son!

jnichols wrote:


I am pretty sure that TBone ain't 41 either...he is a 🌫 afterall
King
13 years ago
Yeah I hear people talking about how much of a FOG some of these guys are so who knows how old everybody really is... LOL!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Yes this IS our Tuck

It's one of the Bears pages.
He even speaks for a few moments.
Here's the link.
Click News on the site.

www.bringvictory.com

TIGER



It's right here on the bears page Todd.

TIGER
jnichols
13 years ago

I am pretty sure that TBone ain't 41 either...he is a 🌫 afterall

engletl wrote:


Serious? He looks my age and I ain't no fog! Lol
Well everyone that is less than 49 thinks I am but what do they know!
King
13 years ago
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
engletl
13 years ago

Yes this IS our Tuck

It's one of the Bears pages.
He even speaks for a few moments.
Here's the link.
Click News on the site.

www.bringvictory.com

TIGER



It's right here on the bears page Todd.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


I know Tuck...and I seriously doubt that Tuck ever sang that wonderfully...although he can dance better from what I have heard
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
He'll probably be too busy too hang out here in the future.
Campage
13 years ago
I bet tuck will have an inside track on those Ditka Cigars from now on.

It's not what ya know but who ya know.
tyyler82
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
Tiger, ur a NUT!
Users browsing this topic