tonyt722
13 years ago
For FGM that is. He has a big herf coming up and is low on cigars. What kind of host would he be if he didn't have a few sticks to pass out? And I hear he is a maduroho 🤔

Bombs away!


That is all....T out


🇨🇮
duwan
13 years ago
And after a long Sabbatical, Tony picks up right where he left off.


Do ya think he just took time off to hone his troublemaking skills?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Attention: Tony is temporarilly out of the state hospital on work release and is obviously off his rocker...ummm...I mean meds. Just humor him with a polite response and then move along please....
tonyt722
13 years ago
Nah I'm having a moment of clarity today



BOMB FGM!!!
cacman
13 years ago

Attention: Tony is temporarilly out of the state hospital on work release and is obviously off his rocker...ummm...I mean meds. Just humor him with a polite response and then move along please....

fishinguitarman wrote:


Offering a proper polite response...
Bomb FGM

Now moving along as instructed.
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Do ya think he just took time off to hone his troublemaking skills?




YES

But it's still not a bad idea......
tonyt722
13 years ago

Do ya think he just took time off to hone his troublemaking skills?




YES

But it's still not a bad idea......

TMCTLT wrote:


8-[
tonyt722
13 years ago

And after a long Sabbatical, Tony picks up right where he left off.


Do ya think he just took time off to hone his troublemaking skills?

duwan wrote:


Are you really surprised I picked right back up? This new batch of noobs is a cluster so I had to show them what a calm bombing thread looks like
TMCTLT
13 years ago

8-[

tonyt722 wrote:




Of course I'm just toying with ya my friend.....
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Refer to post #3
tonyt722
13 years ago

Refer to posts #4, 5, and 6

fishinguitarman wrote:


Ok
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Ok everybody, nevermind.

tonyt722 wrote:





Perfect!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Never mind who? FGM?
tonyt722
13 years ago

Never mind who? FGM?

nnightmar wrote:


Forget everything FGM is saying and bomb him. Poor 🌫 is low
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
I have friends and family in the Brandon MS area, and they reported a strange looking creature in a thong wandering the streets picking up the last of the leaves and mumbling incoherently while trying to roll them into cigars.

Another saw him at a local B&M pleading for a tin of Papas Fritas at any price!
tonyt722
13 years ago

I have friends and family in the Brandon MS area, and they reported a strange looking creature in a thong wandering the streets picking up the last of the leaves and mumbling incoherently while trying to roll them into cigars.

Another saw him at a local B&M pleading for a tin of Papas Fritas at any price!

Bur wrote:


Poor guy needs help 😢
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
C'mon Tony...

All that time away and you can't come up with some new tricks?


Just try and stop me from sending FGM some smokes.....nothing but the top shelf for this bombing run.
smokestaxx
13 years ago

For FGM that is. He has a big herf coming up and is low on cigars. What kind of host would he be if he didn't have a few sticks to pass out? And I hear he is a maduroho 🤔

Bombs away!


That is all....T out


🇨🇮

tonyt722 wrote:


What a coincidence, i heard he was also low on peanuts
tonyt722
13 years ago

C'mon Tony...

All that time away and you can't come up with some new tricks?


Just try and stop me from sending FGM some smokes.....nothing but the top shelf for this bombing run.

KPP wrote:


I'm too damn tired to learn new tricks. What's up Kyle
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I'm too damn tired to learn new tricks. What's up Kyle

tonyt722 wrote:






And fugly...
Users browsing this topic