Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ok. I know there are certain ppl we send to for troop packages but I know sometimes they have a full plate and and can't handle it. If I want to send this week the who would I send to? Need addy pm also please. Thanks.

It's not anything special I just purposely try to keep around 100 cigars or less in my collection because I don't want to have more then 1 cooler. I need to Purge, organize and get rid of some stuff.

Thanks for the help.
05busa
13 years ago
SweetHavok
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d>


Theres different options out there, I know Busa has a little program of his own I believe through a police department, then theres OpFTH addy for them is, cash donation to help with the S&H would be appreciated.


BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066
05busa
13 years ago
This is correct my friend
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ok. Post # 2 is where it will go unless I hear otherwise. Much appreciated.
05busa
13 years ago
Ill be getting it together this week
t33bone
13 years ago

Ok. Post # 2 is where it will go unless I hear otherwise. Much appreciated.

Campage wrote:


Do you mean post #3 Cam?

You can ALWAYS send to Busa too and he will take care of it.

Well done here Cam. Troops always deserving.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

=d> =d> =d>


Theres different options out there, I know Busa has a little program of his own I believe through a police department, then theres OpFTH addy for them is, cash donation to help with the S&H would be appreciated.


BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066

SweetHavok wrote:



Nice mooch, since we know OpFTH already has you on the mailing list. [frypan]

Yeah, you still get some smack talk downrange, gotta show we still love ya'. Stay warm, keep your powder dry, and get home in one piece.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Haha. Yes. I haven't quite learned to count to 3 yet. But yes. Post #3
King
13 years ago
=d>

This is pretty awesome hats off to you camp-


Can anyone send to the above addy? I haven't sent to the troops since before Christmas I'm long over due...

Thanks...
SweetHavok
13 years ago

Nice mooch, since we know OpFTH already has you on the mailing list. [frypan]

Yeah, you still get some smack talk downrange, gotta show we still love ya'. Stay warm, keep your powder dry, and get home in one piece.

Bur wrote:





LOL, Bur at least I didn't give him my addy directly that would of been mooching on a whole different level. And thanks I'll make sure to my head down while I'm over here.
05busa
13 years ago
King,

Yes anyone can send. Just make sure they hav room before u send. If full they will giv u another addy to send to




Thanks all for your donations
King
13 years ago
Thanks Busa-
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Is Beth (Shovelgrrrl) still an option? I haven't seen her very active recently I believe she was overseas.
05busa
13 years ago
She is still on a mustashe ride
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Cam, we have a bombing run going on right now for the troops.

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/627603/ATTENTION-NWO 
http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/628085/Blame-BOMBS-HAVE-DROPPED 

Please feel free to jump in on it. The more the Merrier!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

She is still on a mustashe ride

05busa wrote:


^ Wow! LOL
gimbel
13 years ago
Hey Bur, where are you at over here?
chswrst726
13 years ago

=d>

This is pretty awesome hats off to you camp-


Can anyone send to the above addy? I haven't sent to the troops since before Christmas I'm long over due...

Thanks...

King wrote:





I don't think this is going to happen now.
Users browsing this topic