luckypbk1
13 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/m/3643535/n00b-PIB#post3643535

remember i posted go to that link pick up the guy next in line and remember to say whos got my smokes

smgbobbyscott is up

paulkeck wrote:



How about you mind your own Bizz AZZ CLOWN hahahaha [sarcasm]
luckypbk1
13 years ago

O Would Ya Buddy? =d>




[sarcasm]

dhoppe_rock wrote:


Yes i would you up for it big GUY🐴 [sarcasm]
TimFusco
13 years ago

i give up

gae9jang2j wrote:



No you don't, Gae...you like it too much. =p~
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
allright, this is ridiculous!!

I consider myself an uber n00b, and I have newbs asking me questions!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon you 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫

help us out 🙏 🙏 🙏
Taps86
13 years ago
Part of my Trade with FGM should be sent out thursday or Friday. Depends when my shipment arrives.....
paulkeck
13 years ago

allright, this is ridiculous!!

I consider myself an uber n00b, and I have newbs asking me questions!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon you 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫 🌫

help us out 🙏 🙏 🙏

gae9jang2j wrote:



i think your balls have dropped sir no longer a noob now =d> =d> =d>
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

i think your balls have dropped sir no longer a noob now =d> =d> =d>

paulkeck wrote:




No, he is most def. a n00b and shall remain at that station for some time to come! [whip]
Taps86
13 years ago

No, he is most def. a n00b and shall remain at that station for some time to come! [whip]

dhoppe_rock wrote:



+1😁 😂 👍
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
I'm proud to be a n00b and plan to stay a n00b for quite some time. Gives me an excuse to bomb DOG ROCKETS!!
paulkeck
13 years ago

I'm proud to be a n00b and plan to stay a n00b for quite some time. Gives me an excuse to bomb DOG ROCKETS!!

gae9jang2j wrote:


Well I still plan on asking you stupid questions lol
TimFusco
13 years ago
👍

I'm proud to be a n00b and plan to stay a n00b for quite some time. Gives me an excuse to bomb DOG ROCKETS!!

gae9jang2j wrote:


paulkeck
13 years ago
Delta1 package sent: usps 9505 5109 8238 3077 3422 21
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
harley package sent dc# 90505510555693077503141 says it will be there wednsday
carls7069
13 years ago
Good job fellers!
Send me your elite sticks or be banished![ram27bat] [sarcasm] to rocket land!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Good job fellers!
Send me your elite sticks or be banished![ram27bat] [sarcasm] to rocket land!

carls7069 wrote:



I already live in rocket land! 🐴 😣
harleyd31
13 years ago

harley package sent dc# 90505510555693077503141 says it will be there wednsday

blakedeshotel1 wrote:





Nice job blakedeshotel!!! I will get a "little" package assembled to send out to you.......🐴 🐴
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
Sounds good. Harley can't wait
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Topped for a N00B, and to see what my vets been up to, hooking up the next crop of n00blets.
harleyd31
13 years ago
Blake Hits me with his end of our Trade.....



A American Flag patch that I was told toured Iraq and Afghanistan..
A Fifth of JD
2 coozies..
A Rand McNally Road Map...

Macanudo Vintage Maddie
CAO Brazilia Robusto
AF Sig Hemingway
Ave Maria
Oliva V Robbie
Tat 7th Capa Reserva
MOW Robbie
Illusione 88
Cohiba Red Dot
1844 Anejado No. 50



Very nice Blake!!! My end will fly by the end of the week............
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Nice touch giving up one of his patches!

But those are some crappy n00b smokes. [sarcasm]

You can send them to me so you don't poison any elitist smokes in your humi. =p~

Well Done, Blake!
Users browsing this topic