blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

So how long will it be before they start knockin on your door, wantin to take em away. Here in Wyoming there would be all out war, and I think they know that, they will prolly go after gun and ammo makers to dry up supply.

leftyposthole wrote:



It's my understanding that gun and ammo makers are at MAX turn out right now. Talking with folks in the gun world there would be an all out war all over. An supplies should be caught up with by summer. I just can't wait that long for primers.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Pm to you

MIKEHARV wrote:



PM back to you!
DBIII
13 years ago

So how long will it be before they start knockin on your door, wantin to take em away. Here in Wyoming there would be all out war, and I think they know that, they will prolly go after gun and ammo makers to dry up supply.

leftyposthole wrote:



There'd be war everywhere brother.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Listed updated.

Any one interested in the little monsters, I'd trade those for some Padrons, MB III, MUWAT, etc.
Users browsing this topic