grrrrr609
13 years ago
Anyone here have any old Nording pipes they may be interested in getting rid of, i would love to try and work out a deal. I want another and just dont have the 100.00 or more to lay down on one. Been checking fleabay but dam some Nordings go for more than new ones.
Russ622
13 years ago

Anyone here have any old Nording pipes they may be interested in getting rid of, i would love to try and work out a deal. I want another and just dont have the 100.00 or more to lay down on one. Been checking fleabay but dam some Nordings go for more than new ones.

grrrrr609 wrote:




I have 7 of them I can let one or two go.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I have 7 of them I can let one or two go.

Russ622 wrote:




Holy cow that was fast. Will pm
Russ622
13 years ago
Look forward to it.
vrodrider
13 years ago
IMHO just but one of these I like them beter than Nording

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=PM-PPTCRDF-01-R&cat=247 

Just my opinion though
ZRX1200
13 years ago
That B5 is pretty cool looking.
Russ622
13 years ago

IMHO just but one of these I like them beter than Nording

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=PM-PPTCRDF-01-R&cat=247 

Just my opinion though

vrodrider wrote:




I love the Peterson Donegal Rocky. I have a few of those in my stable as well.
vrodrider
13 years ago

That B5 is pretty cool looking.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Yea but I like the 999 style the most but just a matter of personal choice and they look a lot alike
vrodrider
13 years ago

I love the Peterson Donegal Rocky. I have a few of those in my stable as well.

Russ622 wrote:




Sounds like you have quite a selection there Russ

I only have a few but I do have 2 Peterson and 1 Nording

Seems like I go to the Petersons the most
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Ebay dude. Used/estate pipes galore.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

IMHO just but one of these I like them beter than Nording

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=PM-PPTCRDF-01-R&cat=247 

Just my opinion though

vrodrider wrote:



You know i value ur opinion. I have a peterson systems pipe and now the nording and well i just love how the nording feels in my hand and was such a joy to smoke.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Ebay dude. Used/estate pipes galore.

justinjoslin82 wrote:



Im all over them. But the prices are getting a bit ridiculous. Seen a couple i can buy new for less than what they are going for there.
vrodrider
13 years ago

You know i value ur opinion. I have a peterson systems pipe and now the nording and well i just love how the nording feels in my hand and was such a joy to smoke.

grrrrr609 wrote:




That works Bro
grrrrr609
13 years ago
I smoked some petersons university flake in my nording last night and wow what an incredible experience. Hated to let the thing rest. So want a couple more nording for the rotation ya know. I did pick up the meer afterwards with some frog morton. Although i loved the baccy it just wasnt as enjoyable as was the nording.
vrodrider
13 years ago
Looks like I am going to have to order some Frog Morton on my next order to try

Just ordered 3.5 lbs last week of other stuff LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Looks like I am going to have to order some Frog Moton on my next order to try

Just ordered 3.5 lbs last week of other stuff LOL

vrodrider wrote:



I found a place where i get 4 tin sampler of frog morton for like 35 bucks. You know the place. They sell pipes and cigars.
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Boswell Blackberry Cobbler.....mmmmmmmmmm.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Boswell Blackberry Cobbler.....mmmmmmmmmm.

justinjoslin82 wrote:



You a piper too?

Think there is enough of us for me to run a pipe baccy lottery like my cigar lottery?
hank56
13 years ago
Back in the day I really enjoyed Savinelli pipes, especially when I made the jump to the autographs. Pricey to very expensive but great smoking.


Just my 2 cents.
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
I use to be bigtime. Even had a huge YouTube review account until all my pipes (about $2500 worth) got stolen in a move about 4 years ago. Strictly cigars now.

The lottery idea is great though.
Users browsing this topic