carpenter69
13 years ago
I got some sharks. If anyone wants to trade I'm lookin for a Viaje.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
What you looking for in Viaje?
05busa
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Am I the only one who isn't a huge fan of these? I smoked a Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 77 “The Shark” Maduro last night with some good age on it and I wasn't a huge fan... I hear people raving about these all the time but I didn't like it. Is it just me?
DCLover
13 years ago
It's just you.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
The cognac taste is a little too strong for some people CB. I like them but I really like good Cognac as well.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Mmmmm hmmmm.....

Somebody wanna send me some Sharks?
Campage
13 years ago
I'd be down to trade for opus shark... 😰
crgcpro
13 years ago
U need some BJ? What year do you want?
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Have not smoked the shark, have one resting, smoked an anejo and was not a big fan either, did not know the diff. taste was Cognac. Interesting, since I do like a snifter occasionally........
Campage
13 years ago
I use to like a Snooter back in my wilder days.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Will gladly take Sharks of any vintage...
Campage
13 years ago
BJ been talking to me too much. Poor guy.
exprime8
13 years ago
had one yesterday from the Nov. release and it was really good.
carpenter69
13 years ago

I'd be down to trade for opus shark... 😰

Campage wrote:


Whatcha got to trade for opus sharks?
carls7069
13 years ago
I sho like em. Got a couple aged ones coming! Got a couple in the humi! Crappy weather or would enjoy one!
TMCTLT
13 years ago
These suck....🌫



[sarcasm]


:^o 🤥 🤥
Confuzed
13 years ago
Are you looking for anything besides Viaje?
TomPRep
13 years ago
I'd take some Anejo Sharks too if anyone has any? I have one left. Smoked my first one a couple weeks ago and loved it. I don't have any Viage to trade though.
Users browsing this topic