dubleuhb
13 years ago
carpenter69
13 years ago

Are you looking for anything besides Viaje?

Confuzed wrote:


I'd entertain some good tatuaje&unnamed as well.
PM whatcha got. I'm easy
Confuzed
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago

I sho like em. Got a couple aged ones coming! Got a couple in the humi! Crappy weather or would enjoy one!

carls7069 wrote:




Hmmmm:-"
Nicar
13 years ago
You are yelling, otherwise I would considered trading some 09 holiday blend.....or a DES.
carpenter69
13 years ago

You are yelling, otherwise I would considered trading some 09 holiday blend.....or a DES.

Nicar wrote:


Who's yellin'? Just lookin for some Viaje.
Nicar
13 years ago
Hope you find what ya looking for.
DCLover
13 years ago
Robert is sensitive to all the caps in the thread title.
Nicar
13 years ago
No Greg...well maybe....maybe I'm just an azz.
carpenter69
13 years ago
Sorry, I didn't know caps meant I was yelling, I'll refrain from caps from here on out.
tonyt722
13 years ago

Sorry, I didn't know caps meant I was yelling, I'll refrain from caps from here on out.

carpenter69 wrote:


Dont let Nicar bully you....give that prick some chit right back
Nicar
13 years ago
Tell ya what, send TIGER some, and we call it even
dubleuhb
13 years ago

What you looking for in Viaje?

dubleuhb wrote:


05busa
13 years ago
NICARS....OH NICARS.............................ANYONE SEE NICARS???









































NICARS





































WAKEY WAKEY NICARS
csiegels
13 years ago
I got a 5er of misc Viaje I'd trade for some sharks.
The 5er of lanceros isn't going anywhere though.

C...
carpenter69
13 years ago

I got a 5er of misc Viaje I'd trade for some sharks.
The 5er of lanceros isn't going anywhere though.

C...

csiegels wrote:


Fill me in on what misc. is
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Dude you want Viaje, Bill has prolly got some you never heard of....................
t33bone
13 years ago

Whatcha got to trade for opus sharks?

carpenter69 wrote:


Make sure u read this carp, this is not the 77.
carpenter69
13 years ago

Dude you want Viaje, Bill has prolly got some you never heard of....................

leftyposthole wrote:


Who's bill. Send him my way.
leftyposthole
13 years ago

What you looking for in Viaje?

dubleuhb wrote:



This is Bill
Users browsing this topic