johnjazz42
13 years ago
Today in the mail I received my Humi-Care XG1000 Pro Humidifier - Cabinet Size and was so stoked to get it, started bidding 2 weeks ago (weekly shipping mistake lol) and received it today. My uncle has the same exact thing in a much smaller Humidor then my Indulgence table humidor. needless to say, with the shelves in this beautiful piece my new awesome humidifier won't fit. Only took one look at the box it came in to realize this.

Long story short I'm hoping to return it, Its unused, unopened, other than bubble wrap. Anyone have any success with returns? I paid $103 for it plus shipping and that's too steep a buy to just eat.
mikejw
13 years ago
This is the complete opposite end of the spectrum, but... I received a lighter I ordered from cbid for $3 that doesn't work. I contacted cbid about it and they're sending me a new one. They also said that if the new one didn't work (lotta confidence there, eh) to let them know and they'd send me a prepaid shipping label so I could return both defective lighters at no cost to me. All that to say... It doesn't hurt to contact customer service.

Good luck!
johnjazz42
13 years ago
Well that's good news i suppose. Thanks
wheelrite
13 years ago
I sent a Fillet Mignon back to the chef a couple nights ago at our fav eatery,,,

It was was overdone and had peppercorn sauce. I distinctly ordered it medium rare with bernaise,,,

They sent it back perfect with a complimentary glass of Cab...
johnjazz42
13 years ago
So you're telling me there's a chance...

What brand of cab?
engletl
13 years ago
email or call customer service
johnjazz42
13 years ago
yeah, i did, fingers crossed. Sucks...I was looking forward to getting this thing organized this weekend.
wheelrite
13 years ago

So you're telling me there's a chance...

What brand of cab?

johnjazz42 wrote:



Hmm ?
I believe it was a Mondavi...
It was nice,,

But I'm a Bordeaux guy,,
Zach_S
13 years ago
johnjazz42
13 years ago
haha if i can recoup half of what i paid for it, I'd be happy...so pissed when i saw how big it was.
wheelrite
13 years ago

haha if i can recoup half of what i paid for it, I'd be happy...so pissed when i saw how big it was.

johnjazz42 wrote:



just keep it,,

It's only $103,,,,

you may need it if you hang around here for any amount of time,,,
mikejw
13 years ago

I bid $1.00

Zach_S wrote:



I bid in increments of $2 after that and my max bid is $20. Until I change it and get caught in a bidding war and ultimately overpay. [sarcasm]
wheelrite
13 years ago


well,,
500 ct humi is a nice size. You will want a bigger on before too long,,,
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Call customer service and they will take care of you if anything they are top notch and helpful just say it was the wrong color for your reason for a return.
mikejw
13 years ago

Today in the mail I received my Humi-Care XG1000 Pro Humidifier - Cabinet Size and was so stoked to get it, started bidding 2 weeks ago (weekly shipping mistake lol) and received it today. My uncle has the same exact thing in a much smaller Humidor then my Indulgence table humidor. needless to say, with the shelves in this beautiful piece my new awesome humidifier won't fit. Only took one look at the box it came in to realize this.

Long story short I'm hoping to return it, Its unused, unopened, other than bubble wrap. Anyone have any success with returns? I paid $103 for it plus shipping and that's too steep a buy to just eat.

johnjazz42 wrote:




Nobody has said it yet, and I'm a new noob, but I feel compelled to say it...



This


Is


The


Wrong


Forum



friggen' noobs [ram27bat]

o:)
johnjazz42
13 years ago
well Maybe i'll just sell it now then instead. The weird thing about this humi-care pro 1000 piece though is it has a remote to control humidity, but the wire is very thick, not the ribbon wire like the AC Adapter has, and would certainly break the air tight seal they are supposed to have. you ever used these before? has anyone?
johnjazz42
13 years ago
I figured people who trade are likely to have returned something in the past they weren't happy with. seemed like it'd be the exact right forum...bud.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Traded board is for trades, so unless you're trading it yes wrong forum. If Jade posts on a thread it doesn't make the thread homo.

This would properly be in Cigar related.

And no never returned anything, and the fact you didn't check the items dimensions in your oversight not theirs.
Users browsing this topic