CelticBomber
13 years ago
Is there anyone who might be interested in the cigars I have that I consider dog rockets? I'm not looking for anything in return just wanna clear out my boxes of cigars I'll never smoke and figure my trash could be someone else's treasure! So the first person to PM me with their mailing addy will get a big box of cigars that they are free to do with as they please.

Celtic
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago

OpFTH?

gae9jang2j wrote:




+ infinity
jespear
13 years ago

+ infinity

mikey1597 wrote:



Geez, CB . . . I'm not sure. 🤔
What kind of Dog Rockets we talking about ?




























Seriously though, Steven . . . send'em to OpFTH ! 👍
deadeyedick
13 years ago
CB,
I'll donate $1 for every one you send to OpFTH up to 100. And I'll send a little package of my well-aged dog rockets to you as a thanks. Deal?

DED
t33bone
13 years ago

CB,
I'll donate $1 for every one you send to OpFTH up to 100. And I'll send a little package of my well-aged dog rockets to you as a thanks. Deal?

DED

deadeyedick wrote:


=d>

Now thats a deal he cannot refuse.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Outstanding deadeye
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

CB,
I'll donate $1 for every one you send to OpFTH up to 100. And I'll send a little package of my well-aged dog rockets to you as a thanks. Deal?

DED

deadeyedick wrote:



Combine this offer with CB's original offer to unload the rockets and do some good here:

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/629092/OpFTH-Drive-per-BenUDover 

Nobody wants to see a Son of the Thonginator pic!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i second what dhoppe said
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Campage
13 years ago
Very cool DED
Bentakemoto
jespear
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago

=d>

Now thats a deal he cannot refuse.

t33bone wrote:



You're not kidding. heh I logged on today and it said you have 8 private messages... I was like 8? WTF? Then I remembered heh. Gotta go send 8 messages now that I'm sending them to OpFTH. Let the whining begin! Now I gotta come up with 100 smokes... I was thinking I only had 20 tops... I am officially low!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Plack, Sweet Havok, CHSWRST and GAE9JANG2J ARE LOW!

BOMB OpFHT-he's gotta re-n00b GAE anyway.
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Just read about son of the thongintor and I wanna SEE IT! Anyone know when Rugby tryouts are?
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
re-n00b? how in da heck do you re-n00b a n00b?

shaddup Bur. your grazz is about to be azz. I been nice to you cuz we got the same first name but no more

YOU'RE GETTING ALL MY GURKHAS!!!!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

You're not kidding. heh I logged on today and it said you have 8 private messages... I was like 8? WTF? Then I remembered heh. Gotta go send 8 messages now that I'm sending them to OpFTH. Let the whining begin! Now I gotta come up with 100 smokes... I was thinking I only had 20 tops... I am officially low!

CelticBomber wrote:





He said UP TO 100
CelticBomber
13 years ago

He said UP TO 100

fishinguitarman wrote:




yeah I know but if I leave 1 dollar laying out there that could have gone to OpFTH I'll feel guilty;-p
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Bentakemoto was the first to respond so I'm still going to send out a nice 5er to him and the rest to OpFTH.
Users browsing this topic