gae9jang2j
13 years ago
I have an idea....

CB, since you were gonna give away those dog rockets anyway, how about you have DED donate the $100 to the OpFTH drive, under your name, as your payment
You send your end of the 100 hundred cigars to OpFTH
This way, you get 100 cigars and $100 donated to the drive. Probably gonna end up winning Da General's Jambalaya 5er

Just a thought
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

re-n00b? how in da heck do you re-n00b a n00b?

shaddup Bur. your grazz is about to be azz. I been nice to you cuz we got the same first name but no more

YOU'RE GETTING ALL MY GURKHAS!!!!

gae9jang2j wrote:



TOO LATE Zach/Mark unloaded all of his on me. And they were big ring XOs. Humi-killers. [ram27bat]

BTW did you give up on pipes? Ask your heroes/heroines what they need in a care package, ya'll are due.
CelticBomber
13 years ago

I have an idea....

CB, since you were gonna give away those dog rockets anyway, how about you have DED donate the $100 to the OpFTH drive, under your name, as your payment
You send your end of the 100 hundred cigars to OpFTH
This way, you get 100 cigars and $100 donated to the drive. Probably gonna end up winning Da General's Jambalaya 5er

Just a thought

gae9jang2j wrote:



Oh I already planned to send what I can to OpFTH. Dunno if it will be 100 though I'm running a bit low I sent out a few bombs this month... I hit Busa with 50 and Stinger with 27...
dbush012002
13 years ago
Bomber let me know how many you need to make a hundred and I'll send them in your name I gotta unload some also. [ram27bat]
CelticBomber
13 years ago

Bomber let me know how many you need to make a hundred and I'll send them in your name I gotta unload some also. [ram27bat]

dbush012002 wrote:



That would be awesome! I'll let you know tomorrow.
deadeyedick
13 years ago

I have an idea....

CB, since you were gonna give away those dog rockets anyway, how about you have DED donate the $100 to the OpFTH drive, under your name, as your payment
You send your end of the 100 hundred cigars to OpFTH
This way, you get 100 cigars and $100 donated to the drive. Probably gonna end up winning Da General's Jambalaya 5er

Just a thought

gae9jang2j wrote:




There is no "payment" to CB other than the well-aged dog rockets I mentioned. The money is donated to OpFTH.

Friggin' noobs ganging up on 'ol DED. =d>

DED
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Payment to me? No no I thought everything was going to OpFTH.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
<~~~~ n()()b

something got lost in translation for me
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Is this still on? Have not heard any more about it but I'm getting itchy to send the donation.

DED
05busa
13 years ago
I like DeD dog rockets
bassman45
13 years ago

I like DeD dog rockets

05busa wrote:




I've heard they're quite nice 🤤
05busa
13 years ago
They are shiny turds
jespear
13 years ago

I like DeD dog rockets

05busa wrote:




m j toal likes turtles !
05busa
13 years ago
Maybe i should send him some
dbush012002
13 years ago
OK I still have some dog rockets left. i sent some to my local 10th Mountain Div that's in Afghan but still have some left although I can see the bottom of the humi Send me some so I can get Deadeyes donation to the troops
05busa
13 years ago
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Topped

CB has been very quiet about this lately. 🤐 Gathering noob support?

DED
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
He's been quiet everywhere. hope all is ok.
05busa
13 years ago
Ill take his ded hit
deadeyedick
13 years ago

Ill take his ded hit

05busa wrote:




Iffn' he don't post soon you are on King Abusa.

DED
Users browsing this topic