grrrrr609
13 years ago
I just ran the BUS over someone and im not telling who!
Nicar
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Did you run over yourself?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Did you run over yourself?

fishinguitarman wrote:



Dont have too. Everyone has my addy.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
and he gets mad when he gets run over

but then again, all of NWO has your addy by now so no more buses to run you over
Nicar
13 years ago
I bet you gonna brag about your cigars in your rugby locker too, that the better than everyone else's.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I bet you gonna brag about your cigars in your rugby locker too, that the better than everyone else's.

Nicar wrote:




Lmao now thats funny
mikey1597
13 years ago
Wait, wait, wait............... you drove your own bus???????????? That's like playing Wak-a-Mole.... get what I mean
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Proof or it didn't happen....
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Best Mooch Thread Ever...





























[sarcasm]






























maybe....
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Nope it wasnt me. I mean i didnt drive over myself BUT then why would i have to. Everyone has my addy




Someone gonna get smacked and it isnt me this time!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Who's up for a game of 21 questions?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Ok

Favorite color?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Favorite tv show?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Favorite song?
Confuzed
13 years ago
Orange

Quantum Leap

Black Water

Who asked you to drive the bus? 🤔
grrrrr609
13 years ago
A botl here at cbid
Campage
13 years ago
Uh oh, hanks in trouble again...
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Not hank this time. I think most people already have that one.
Users browsing this topic