fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Time to pack a lesson or two or three

engletl wrote:






SICK 'EM!!!
engletl
13 years ago
I see you lurkin cheesewurst...don't think that you are safe at all
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

I see you lurkin cheesewurst...don't think that you are safe at all

engletl wrote:


this one has me rolling in my condo!!! lmmfao
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

SICK 'EM!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:


i was waiting for something smart from you behind one of my posts. Just for your egging, i'm sending you nuts!! [ram27bat]
engletl
13 years ago

i was waiting for something smart from you behind one of my posts. Just for your egging, i'm sending you nuts!! [ram27bat]

gae9jang2j wrote:


Send him pistachios!!!!

oh and BTW FGM...beep beep

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Bro I move real fast for a big guy, and I can track for miles.

This won't be a trade btw.

ZRX1200 wrote:


There are a LOT of bus driver's around here. If it happens, I think i can manage to make it into somewhat of a trade. May be lopsided on your part but still...... :-"
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Send him pistachios!!!!

oh and BTW FGM...beep beep

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

engletl wrote:


dayam, i was gonna send him the papa johns ones. i heard he was about 50 lbs lower than how much he normally keeps in stock. maybe i'll have to take a look at pistachios now.
engletl
13 years ago
the papa johns are a good choice too...jus sayin

LOL
ZRX1200
13 years ago
FGM is 200lbs of nuts.






















And a thong.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
PM CSGamecock...think he may have several that he may be willing to get rid of...
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

There are a LOT of bus driver's around here

gae9jang2j wrote:


oh and BTW FGM...beep beep
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

engletl wrote:


^ see Z
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Probably Bobby.

He's a Sadomasochist chit stirrer that should know better.

We'll see if the bid holds ends in 6 days.
dubleuhb
13 years ago

I just put a bid on a box bro, if I win I'll PM you.

ZRX1200 wrote:


Let me know if you win them I'll split the cost or something if your sending them out.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
this was not supposed to be a mooch thread, but a couple of you 🌫s jacked it all up. 🤦

I do thank you all for the generosity. It's appreciated much more than I can thank you for. 😇

Thankfully, an actual trade is processing so no more please [frypan]
Confuzed
13 years ago
I have two homemade java mints. Interested?
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
lol. despite everything going on, good to see that you still have a sense of humor. 🙏

I think i'll pass on those java mints tho. [frypan]
Confuzed
13 years ago
Haha. Your loss, bro...[-(
























I'm going to save these for a year and then they'll mysteriously find their way back to your mailbox!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
nice! they'll be aged for a year by then. should mellow out the mint. you should save one for yourself tho. that way, we can compare notes and see if the blend lab was a success!
Confuzed
13 years ago
At the very least, it will annihilate some bacteria..
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Probably Bobby.

He's a Sadomasochist chit stirrer that should know better.

We'll see if the bid holds ends in 6 days.

ZRX1200 wrote:



??? How did my name get mixed in this? All I did was recall that CSG mentioned in a previous conversation that he "might" have been into the infused stuff back when he first started smoking cigars and suggested that the anyone interested might PM him and see if he might be willing to part with them since he sneers when he talks about them now...shesh people, gimme a freaking break!

[-x
Users browsing this topic