grrrrr609
13 years ago
I am truly sorry for the destruction you are about to recieve. I was just gonna gift ya a couple PIBs. Then went for the trifecta. I was unaware of all the azzhats laying in wait to pounce. Then the n00b Box Pass was an accident.

But if anyone else wants to pile on csgamecock to congratulate him on his upcoming little girl. HAVE AT IT!

Bomb gamecock!
TomPRep
13 years ago
I need a driver..
Russ622
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i'm losing sleep over all this chit

but dayaaam it's funny chit
Russ622
13 years ago
When I was talking to Chris in PM's he let it slip that he was low. Been using his cigar budget buying stuff for baby girl. We cant have the father to be have an empty humidor when the baby is born, he wont be able to hand out cigars.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
My god.


LOOK AT THE PIGPILE ON MY NOOB!!!!


Like a buncha damn sharks chasing chum.
csgamecock
13 years ago

When I was talking to Chris in PM's he let it slip that he was low. Been using his cigar budget buying stuff for baby girl. We cant have the father to be have an empty humidor when the baby is born, he wont be able to hand out cigars.

Russ622 wrote:



Oh ****......... Really??? Come on guys I never said this lmao
Russ622
13 years ago

Oh ****......... Really??? Come on guys I never said this lmao

csgamecock wrote:




Dont listen to him.


Bomb gamecock
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Pampers get expensive. Lots of poopin. Hurts the gar buget.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Chris has a new cabinet humidor too.




Oops. Prolly shouldn't have let that slip.
Russ622
13 years ago
He told me about that new humi. Said he gets really sad looking at all the empty shelves.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Cant have that......

.......hey Chris your up again on the n00b PIB. Go ask the question
TomPRep
13 years ago
I'm good with a driver! Typing up my blind review and end up getting hit by three of you guys! Guess I need to learn to type faster
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Hes lost count of how many he is getting.
carls7069
13 years ago
I will be sending my own special bomb.
this BOTL is a jerky making foo!
this will not go unrewarded my friend.[ram27bat]
csgamecock
13 years ago
Lmao, I'm guessing you git your package today
carls7069
13 years ago

Lmao, I'm guessing you git your package today

csgamecock wrote:


Ima have this jerky gone within a week so get yo azz to making. You is now my jerky biotch![whip] [whip] =d>
csgamecock
13 years ago
I've only got a limited supply of deer meat lol
carls7069
13 years ago

I've only got a limited supply of deer meat lol

csgamecock wrote:




Bro it is delicious.
Users browsing this topic