grrrrr609
13 years ago

I've only got a limited supply of deer meat lol

csgamecock wrote:




You own a flashlight dont ya?
t33bone
13 years ago

PMS

Russ622 wrote:


[ram27bat]

I hate bus drivers.
Taps86
13 years ago

Ima have this jerky gone within a week so get yo azz to making. You is now my jerky biotch![whip] [whip] =d>

carls7069 wrote:




You need some shine now to wash it down!
carls7069
13 years ago

You need some shine now to wash it down!

Taps86 wrote:




Just happen to have some! =d> =d> =d> =d>
csgamecock
13 years ago
All in one package lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Oh the fun just keeps on coming and coming!!!
carls7069
13 years ago
Is that a stogie or a cinnamon stick?
csgamecock
13 years ago

Is that a stogie or a cinnamon stick?

carls7069 wrote:



In the mason jar? Why would I put a cigar in shine?
It's a cinnamon stick lmao
Russ622
13 years ago

[ram27bat]

I hate bus drivers.

t33bone wrote:




What do you have against Ralph Kramden?
kombat96
13 years ago
Bomb grrrr, thats whst i get from this thread.
csgamecock
13 years ago

Bomb grrrr, thats whst i get from this thread.

kombat96 wrote:



At least one person agrees with me!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I think that's what started this mess, Grrrr cleaning out his humi...then things just got outta hand....still funny though!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Bomb grrrr, thats whst i get from this thread.

kombat96 wrote:






But but but but What I do?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

[ram27bat]

I hate bus drivers.

t33bone wrote:



Go to a therapist!!!

8-[
grrrrr609
13 years ago

At least one person agrees with me!

csgamecock wrote:






Nope NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I think that's what started this mess, Grrrr cleaning out his humi...then things just got outta hand....still funny though!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Its hilarious. Never expected it to blow up like this.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
^ chit stirrer extraordinaire
ZRX1200
13 years ago
This is a BOMB the new dad thread, not bomb the old 🌫 goat Grrrrrrrrr thread.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
The tide could always change...ya neva know!
Users browsing this topic