gae9jang2j
13 years ago
who is this?


welcome back lol

:-" :-" :-"
Abrignac
13 years ago
Everyone that says welcome back is low. Send them all a fiver. Send me a tenner for making you aware of the anomaly.

Welcome back noob.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i think from the fact that he's back, he may, in fact, be LOW!

no worries tho, grrrrr is taking care of it.... :-" :-" :-"
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

You still cant say the word **** here.

mikey1597 wrote:


Thanks before I come back and then get banned . LOL🇨🇮
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
What an amazing welcome back for a great group!![sarcasm] Its like I never left good thing I kept my waders cause the BS is still deep !!](*,)
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Welcome back to the nuthouse ****...just send me half of that box of LPs you found and all is forgiven...and make it quick man, I'm down to less than a box!
daveincincy
13 years ago

Sorry guys I have been kinda of a flake for a month or two . Had a lot of family and personal issues , they are all solved and for some odd reason I miss you clowns!! So If I owe you a PIB or anyone is running low shoot me a PM and I will make up nicely for lost time. Grrrr yours is going to the PO tomorrow but, I think Someone I was suppose to send to didn't get it so please let me know so I can rectify the situation with right away. Thanks guys . and a special thanks to the brothers that were there when I didnt have a soul to turn too! You know who you are

jjoye wrote:




That's funny...considering you've only been registered for....oh, about 4 months. 😂

Oh well, welcome back...I guess. 🇨🇮
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Welcome.back glad to hear everything is well on the homestead!
deadeyedick
13 years ago
🤦 Noods! Just when you think the coast is clear, they pop up again.

DED
dkeage
13 years ago

#-o Noods! Just when you think the coast is clear, they pop up again.

DED

deadeyedick wrote:




CBID Herpes?

SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
He's still kinda off the grid at the B&M...come home Justin!
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

He's still kinda off the grid at the B&M...come home Justin!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


YOU know the deal with the car bobby.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

YOU know the deal with the car bobby.

jjoye wrote:



Sorry, dude figured you had the wife's fixed by now!!!

#-o
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Bomb jjoye...that is all
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Bomb jjoye...that is all

jpellegrin wrote:



WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
what if i already did? :-" :-"

welcome back bombing run anyone?

ya'll hurry up and get yours out. mine still aint even made it out of country yet.
[frypan]
Bentakemoto
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
wasn't talking about this one but lol
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
well chit.

😂
delta1
13 years ago
dangit....he ran off again...from this day forward, anyone with two "J"'s in his moniker and named Justin will be permanently banned
Users browsing this topic