dubleuhb
13 years ago
Hank Aaron
Lone Ranger
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Pete Rose
Roy Rogers
Mine1234
13 years ago
Jose Conseco with a powdery white nose
Mark McGuire with needles hanging out of your arms
Mine1234
13 years ago
Randy Jackson... the white one
Mine1234
13 years ago
Damn...Johnson...comical genius wasted
engletl
13 years ago
One of the Three Amigos (most likely the Martin Short character)
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Bam!!!! Mine nails it! I was Jose Canseco! Die hard a's fan in nj! I think I have your addy somewhere but please send it again.


Now who was I when I was 22??? Same rules apply
Mine1234
13 years ago
with the powdery white nose?
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Dude I was 13... I did dye my mullet black though...
crgcpro
13 years ago
Harry Potter
JKilburn
13 years ago
Magnum PI

Darth Vadar

crgcpro
13 years ago
Killer from Scream
JKilburn
13 years ago
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Christy Canyon
crgcpro
13 years ago
Fireman to honor those that perished on 9/11
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Keep em coming...
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Mr. Goodbar?
bowhunt762
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
jongk47
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic