mikey1597
13 years ago

That ain't hard to do ya 🌫

engletl wrote:



Dang kids, think you're so smart just cuz ya can remember things, well, I can remember things too! 25 cent gas, a whole bag of weed for 10 dollars, my car in high school costs 500 dollars, a "68 Camaro, take that chuckle Boy.
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Dang kids, think you're so smart just cuz ya can remember things, well, I can remember things too! 25 cent gas, a whole bag of weed for 10 dollars, my car in high school costs 500 dollars, a "68 Camaro, take that chuckle Boy.

mikey1597 wrote:


geez my first car was free ( a 72 mercury capri) and gas was under a $1 a gallon
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Unfortunately, I suffer from total recall (most of the time)....LOL! Anyways, isn't your favorite charity getting some benefit from our crazy little contest?
cacman
13 years ago

All I did there was say that a judge "might" be able to be bribed with $ donations to OpFTH

engletl wrote:


Well why not come right out and say it then?
The General can be bought…
Pony up boys.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
LOL...cause his price is too high!
nnightmar
13 years ago

well this totally stinks...search results = 0

the just of the TT is as follows

the trador overs a challenge to Top This Trade
Some 'fool" accepts the challenge
trador sends
then tradee tries to top

After trade is complete, trade then offers the challenge and becomes the trador

engletl wrote:



Did you mean tradee?

So what happens if the tradee fails to top the trade or is that not the point?
jongk47
13 years ago
I think this sounds interesting, but I'm kind of lost. I'd like to give it a go engletl.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I think this sounds interesting, but I'm kind of lost. I'd like to give it a go engletl.

jongk47 wrote:



SUCKER!

[gonzo]
mikey1597
13 years ago

Did you mean tradee?

So what happens if the tradee fails to top the trade or is that not the point?

nnightmar wrote:



Dang good question.

Hey BJ
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Did you mean tradee?

So what happens if the tradee fails to top the trade or is that not the point?

nnightmar wrote:



It can happen where the trade is dang near impossible to top
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I think this sounds interesting, but I'm kind of lost. I'd like to give it a go engletl.

jongk47 wrote:



Are you sure about that? I mean some say I hit like a girl...

I wouldn't want to "hurt" a nood donkey tard and all :-"
sd72
13 years ago
If you "hit" like you shoot, jongk will be ok. Hehe.
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

If you "hit" like you shoot, jongk will be ok. Hehe.

sd72 wrote:



Hey i always hit what i am shooting at...just not necessarily what i am aiming for 🤦
jongk47
13 years ago

Are you sure about that? I mean some say I hit like a girl...

I wouldn't want to "hurt" a nood donkey tard and all :-"

engletl wrote:



I think I'm sure, but had a question. So you send to me, I send to you, and then what?
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I think I'm sure, but had a question. So you send to me, I send to you, and then what?

jongk47 wrote:




It is simple...I will send my "Top This" package and then you will return with your attempt to top it.

then we will let the people decide (or one of us will concede first)

then if you are game you will get to be the one asking the question "Who thinks they can Top This trade" or you can allow someone else the chance to be the asker of the question if you wish
jpellegrin
13 years ago
dont get rid of all your smokes general.....you are going to owe me a million
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

dont get rid of all your smokes general.....you are going to owe me a million

jpellegrin wrote:


Nope...you owe me 1...Chuck Norris ALWAYS wins!!!!
jongk47
13 years ago
starting to feel queasy
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

starting to feel queasy

jongk47 wrote:


Drunk more...it eases the pain...LOL
cacman
13 years ago
So what the hell s going on?
Users browsing this topic