t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

When Tuck strikes, people get hurt!!!

LetsRock wrote:


It's a new Tuck. I just pinch ya now. LOL
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Tuck, how are you sending out cigars? You talked about how low you were at the FnH. You must be really low now.

z6joker9 wrote:


I raided your humi and I am now an elitist for a bit. 🍺
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

You back at it OLD MAN

T Z wrote:


Not til I smack ur azz. Then I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Nice to see brother Tuck around, hope yer well buddy!!

TMCTLT wrote:


Always a pleasure to hear from you Paul. Take care my friend.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Is this where the free stuff is?

TIGER
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Where's mine?
robertsccr5
13 years ago
Hey Tiger, I hear you're the guy to talk to for some free cigars...
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Always a pleasure to hear from you Paul. Take care my friend.

t33bone wrote:





Let me know when / if your in Indy again, and BTW....I couldn't help but notice how T.JCobraesque your thread title sounded

Well Done!!!! 🍺
engletl
13 years ago
I bet Tuck don't have the guts to bomb his Vet :-"
tj2001cobra
13 years ago

Let me know when / if your in Indy again, and BTW....I couldn't help but notice how T.JCobraesque your thread title sounded

Well Done!!!! 🍺

TMCTLT wrote:



Geez. I AM a slacker. I gotta get caught up.

Sorry to all those I owe. One of these days...
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

9405 5036 9930 0002 4777 17 Bend over Oregon

9405 5036 9930 0002 4777 48 I literally like it near it

9405 5036 9930 0002 4777 00 Baby likes a keen expalnation

9405 5036 9930 0002 4777 31 Thank you love, every1 raves

t33bone wrote:



OK folks, now u have it.
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Geez. I AM a slacker. I gotta get caught up.

Sorry to all those I owe. One of these days...

tj2001cobra wrote:





TJ, Nice to see ya around now and agagin!! Hope you and yours are well brother, and you don't owe me chit. In fact....I still owe you a lil sumthin for that awesome T-shirt ( get another compliment @ the lumber yard this week )
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Geez. I AM a slacker. I gotta get caught up.

Sorry to all those I owe. One of these days...

tj2001cobra wrote:


Glad to hear I am not the only one. 🤦
illinichaser
13 years ago

OK folks, now u have it.

t33bone wrote:



Hey Tuck what did you use for the illini addy?











































I've moved
😂
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Hey Tuck what did you use for the illini addy?




I've moved
😂

illinichaser wrote:



B-Cliff?
Crap, I moved to soon on shipping. 😣 Hopefully it gets back to me and reship.
illinichaser
13 years ago
No worries. They will probably forward. If not, I understand it is a nice Marine that moved into my old place. Hopefully he likes cigars!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

B-Cliff?
Crap, I moved to soon on shipping. 😣 Hopefully it gets back to me and reship.

t33bone wrote:




Sounds to me like premature ejacu-shipping.

I think there's a pill for that.

TIGER
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Sounds to me like premature ejacu-shipping.

I think there's a pill for that.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


Butt plug!
tyyler82
13 years ago

OK folks, now u have it.

t33bone wrote:




I had NO idea what you were talkin bout...😂



Got mine today, brother. I'm gonna take a pic when I get home tonight.


Thanks, Tuck. Perfect!




T
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Sounds to me like premature ejacu-shipping.

I think there's a pill for that.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


I hear you have plenty from all your pre meeees. Send some to me so I don't make that mistake again Tiger. 🤦
Users browsing this topic