robertsccr5
13 years ago
Oh i thought the "noob" thing was sarcastic. Right on, well if you cant find the docta's addy, smokeyjohn is a recent noob ive dealt with and could use a good sampler.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I got the docs addy..PM me...
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Illi your box is full!!!!!


I had to call him to make sure he's still smoking he said yeas and he is out of what I sent him.

Clear out buddy!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Btw he's a Marine who served in Kuwait.
illinichaser
13 years ago

Btw he's a Marine who served in Kuwait.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Sounds like a winner. PM sent
Jurrasic_Jenna
13 years ago
Mikey .....all the Mikeys...all 20 ish on this forum lol
ZRX1200
13 years ago
YOUR INBOX IS FULL! !!

sent Bart a pm.
illinichaser
13 years ago
well chit. how'd that happen?

Made a little room.
Users browsing this topic