robertsccr5
12 years ago
Is amazing. One of my favorites is Tat 7th Capa Especial and I just picked up a box of Tat series p Sumatra and theyre definitely the best mixed filler cigar I've had. I enjoy it more that papa's fritas which is way more expensive. This leaf is very similar to Cameroon and I believe even descends from the same seed. I enjoy Cameroon as well but haven't had many.

Anyone else have a favorite cigar which uses Sumatra? I'd like to try more of this leaf.
JadeRose
12 years ago
HdM Dark Sumatra. An oldie but a goldie.
wheelrite
12 years ago

I like black men

JadeRose wrote:




oh my
roadlaw
12 years ago
RP Sumatra if you can find a bolt or sotl that will gift you one. Some folks swear by the original but I enjoy the original and the rerelease. If you want to try a rerelease, pm me your Addy and I will send you one
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Those both sound interesting. I'll look for them. Thanks for the offer Roadlaw! If I can't find any I'll take you up on that.
cacman
12 years ago

HdM Dark Sumatra. An oldie but a goldie.

JadeRose wrote:


+1
fishy1
12 years ago

Is amazing. One of my favorites is Tat 7th Capa Especial and I just picked up a box of Tat series p Sumatra and theyre definitely the best mixed filler cigar I've had. I enjoy it more that papa's fritas which is way more expensive. This leaf is very similar to Cameroon and I believe even descends from the same seed. I enjoy Cameroon as well but haven't had many.

Anyone else have a favorite cigar which uses Sumatra? I'd like to try more of this leaf.

robertsccr5 wrote:



Oliva v melanio is Ecuador Sumatra wrapper.....
triodes
12 years ago

Oliva v melanio is Ecuador Sumatra wrapper.....

fishy1 wrote:


Prolly one of the reasaons I like the melanio maduro.
reckless
12 years ago
Don Pepin is making La Reloba Sumatra, I had the habano and it was awesome but cant find the sumatra at a good price.
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Oliva v melanio is Ecuador Sumatra wrapper.....

fishy1 wrote:


No sh1t!! It's been on freefall recently also. Robusto 5ers as low as $24.66 I believe was the lowest I saw.
sd72
12 years ago
LFD oscuro is Sumatra as well. Pick your favorite vitola.
delta1
12 years ago
Try the Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Capa Especial (white label). Delicious Sumatra leaf...kinda pricey tho...
leftyposthole
12 years ago
Kristoff Sumatra Lancero
gryphonms
12 years ago
Rocky Patel Royale uses an Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper.
BuckyB93
12 years ago
Here’s a few more

Flor de Olvia uses a Nicuraguan grown Sumatra wrapper
La Aurora Preferido Ecuador uses Ecuadorian grown Sumatra wrappers
La Flor Dominicana Ligero and Double Ligero use Ecuadorian grown Sumatra wrappers

And the perennial crowd favorite…
Puros Indios Viejo
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Excellent. Looks like I have a few to find.
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
Padilla Fumas Sumatra are good mixed filler everyday sumatras. Really enjoyed them, but seem to be hard to find now.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/ 


Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra
5 CIGARS

$22
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Here’s a few more


La Aurora Preferido Ecuador uses Ecuadorian grown Sumatra wrappers

BuckyB93 wrote:


they are goooood.....
wish they were cheaper though........
TMCTLT
12 years ago

+1

cacman wrote:




+2. Still have a sampler hiding somewhere , minus one well aged stick IIRC
Users browsing this topic