Sled
  • Sled
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
need some help here from those who have experience with arge humidors. i'm looking for sugestions.


knokmdwn
12 years ago
I found my 4000 count on Craig's List. The guy that had it lived about an hour and a half from me. He had won it in a raffle at a cigar event. He was a new smoker and didn't want it. I think I paid $1500 for it and it was brand new.

Note: I kept my eye on Craig's List for about 5 months before this one popped up. I actually had gone and looked at several but none of them tickled my fancy until this one.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

I found my 4000 count on Craig's List. The guy that had it lived about an hour and a half from me. He had won it in a raffle at a cigar event. He was a new smoker and didn't want it. I think I paid $1500 for it and it was brand new.

Note: I kept my eye on Craig's List for about 5 months before this one popped up. I actually had gone and looked at several but none of them tickled my fancy until this one.

knokmdwn wrote:


Isn't about time you posted a new pic of that....being that it's 2014 and all?
We want to be sure you aren't getting low and stuff.........
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

need some help here from those who have experience with arge humidors. i'm looking for sugestions.


Sled wrote:


like knokmdwn said....keep an eye on CL
lots of head shops/smoke shops pop up, then go out of business. change owners, etc., and they often let their cabinets go pretty cheap
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Isn't about time you posted a new pic of that....being that it's 2014 and all?
We want to be sure you aren't getting low and stuff.........

KingoftheCove wrote:



Ha! Maybe I will do that! It's actually a little fuller (probably) but my other one with the isom's is a bit more roomy.
I will have to work on that.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
I like My Verona:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/621613/My-Verona-  <-- if you click on this photo after it comes up, you can see a larger view.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/621762/My-Verona-2-better-view  <-- the view in here has changed considerably since this was taken.

🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic