onetoomany
12 years ago
i was just curious, what is your favorite cigar(s) that have transitions. i personally liked the MB3. let me know.
reckless
12 years ago
Like the Tat j21 yum... Yea me and onetoomany were just herfin thinkin about the best "complex" sticks we've smoked and I said "Im gonna make a thread" and this dumb baturd steals my idea.
sd72
12 years ago
Try a Tatuaje M80.
onetoomany
12 years ago
ye rite. u kno im the brains of the operation
jeferris
12 years ago
Viaje 50/50's? Haven't had one yet though...read that they transition halfway...
John
reckless
12 years ago

Viaje 50/50's? Haven't had one yet though...read that they transition halfway...
John

jeferris wrote:


Looking in the 3-4 range really, 2 isnt bad but Im looking for a 4 course meal =p~
sd72
12 years ago
Smoke a 50/50 red, then a 50/50 black. There's your 4 courses.
reckless
12 years ago

Smoke a 50/50 red, then a 50/50 black. There's your 4 courses.

sd72 wrote:


Touche. Smoke both no.1's and its like smokin a full toro lol
m j toal
12 years ago
Try a Tatuaje 2012 Conoju Sumatra. I think it transitions nicely throughout the entire smoke.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Smoke a 50/50 red, then a 50/50 black. There's your 4 courses.

sd72 wrote:



Get a pound of boudin and a six pack of Miller Lite and have a 7-course meal.
sd72
12 years ago
I had a cigar similar to what you seek, started out medium with hints of grass, caramel, and vanilla. Razor sharp burn, perfect oil line. 1/4 way in it transitioned to a spice flavor similar to nutmeg and organic honey, not the crap in the bear bottle. Halfway through I noticed pepper, white pepper, wrapped in dark fruit flavors of dried cherry and black raspberry. Must have quit puffing at some point, because I needed a small touch up from a single flame torch. The final portion turned dark, as in black pepper, cayenne, with medium nicotine and almost a tannic feel on the pallet. Simply amazing, nubbed it when it burned the toothpick I was using to finish it. I'll never forget it.
m j toal
12 years ago

Get a pound of boudin and a six pack of Miller Lite and have a 7-course meal.

Abrignac wrote:



You talkin' straight boudin or boudin balls?
Abrignac
12 years ago

You talkin' straight boudin or boudin balls?

m j toal wrote:



Don't really care for boudin balls. I'll take link any day over da balls.
illinichaser
12 years ago

I had a cigar similar to what you seek, started out medium with hints of grass, caramel, and vanilla. Razor sharp burn, perfect oil line. 1/4 way in it transitioned to a spice flavor similar to nutmeg and organic honey, not the crap in the bear bottle. Halfway through I noticed pepper, white pepper, wrapped in dark fruit flavors of dried cherry and black raspberry. Must have quit puffing at some point, because I needed a small touch up from a single flame torch. The final portion turned dark, as in black pepper, cayenne, with medium nicotine and almost a tannic feel on the pallet. Simply amazing, nubbed it when it burned the toothpick I was using to finish it. I'll never forget it.

sd72 wrote:




That sounds great. But you forgot the most important part. . . (you can PM it to me, I promise, I won't tell)8-[ 😰
m j toal
12 years ago

That sounds great. But you forgot the most important part. . . (you can PM it to me, I promise, I won't tell)8-[ 😰

illinichaser wrote:



What do you mean?

The cream?

I don't think Steve is like that.


You're sickening.
m j toal
12 years ago

Don't really care for boudin balls. I'll take link any day over da balls.

Abrignac wrote:



You might want to rephrase that.
reckless
12 years ago

That sounds great. But you forgot the most important part. . . (you can PM it to me, I promise, I won't tell)8-[ 😰

illinichaser wrote:


Yes do tell 🙏
euodias
12 years ago
I like the transitions on the headly grange.
triodes
12 years ago
Room 101 Daruma Mutante, and Honey and Hand Grenades Rapier.

Probably more, but those are the ones from recent memory that were quite noticeable and enjoyable.
Buddha Daddy
12 years ago
R Y J Casadores
Users browsing this topic