TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I know I've smoked a few in my time.....You? 🌫
schreiber
12 years ago
More than I care to admit.
Buddha Daddy
12 years ago
200 or 300 at least! Your point?
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

200 or 300 at least! Your point?

Buddha Daddy wrote:




No point, my parody on Shifty Sticks [whip]

I'm pointless 🌫
stogiemonger
12 years ago
I may start a "Complex" cigars thread.
reckless
12 years ago

I may start a "Complex" cigars thread.

stogiemonger wrote:


Please do[-o<
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

No point, my parody on Shifty Sticks [whip]

I'm pointless 🌫

TMCTLT wrote:



Ah...the masses just don't understand you brother!

I do! LOL!🌫


On the post, I have had many sheety sticks......can't even recall.....#-o
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Ah...the masses just don't understand you brother!

I do! LOL!🌫


On the post, I have had many sheety sticks......can't even recall.....#-o

Rut-Ro! wrote:




Good to see you Richard!! How's da weather down there ? Never mind I don' wanna know as it will just make me miserable. (Well ok more miserable)
onetoomany
12 years ago
im flattered tmc... or maybe not. i dunno. but sheity sticks is my middle name lol.
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

Good to see you Richard!! How's da weather down there ? Never mind I don' wanna know as it will just make me miserable. (Well ok more miserable)

TMCTLT wrote:



Didn't you know-Florida always has the best worst weather in the country! 😣 LOL!

Actually it is 55 right now and supposed to get into the 70's.. Given current cloud cover and wind chill, I doubt it will get there. Although, with the current conditions, it has done so from time to time....yesterday was a little chilly, it stayed in the 50's...we had to turn off the A/C......haha....great cigar weather....🇨🇮
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Didn't you know-Florida always has the best worst weather in the country! 😣 LOL!

Actually it is 55 right now and supposed to get into the 70's.. Given current cloud cover and wind chill, I doubt it will get there. Although, with the current conditions, it has done so from time to time....yesterday was a little chilly, it stayed in the 50's...we had to turn off the A/C......haha....great cigar weather....🇨🇮

Rut-Ro! wrote:




Nice!! I don't know what I'd do without my little sanctuary in my barn to enjoy a cigar over the winter months!! It was below zero this morn here and were to get 40mph winds throughout today so no warm up today or in the very near future. IIRC our high going into the new week is suppose to be somewhere around 0, not sure how much longer I am willing to give up 3-4 months of the year to this Sh*t....🌫
jespear
12 years ago

Nice!! I don't know what I'd do without my little sanctuary in my barn to enjoy a cigar over the winter months!! It was below zero this morn here and were to get 40mph winds throughout today so no warm up today or in the very near future. IIRC our high going into the new week is suppose to be somewhere around 0, not sure how much longer I am willing to give up 3-4 months of the year to this Sh*t....🌫

TMCTLT wrote:



Doesn't matter to me if it's 5 degrees or 100 degrees outside.
It's ALWAYS 68-72 in my living room ! 👍 😝
GhostTown
12 years ago
Just had one this morning. RP 1990.
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

Nice!! I don't know what I'd do without my little sanctuary in my barn to enjoy a cigar over the winter months!! It was below zero this morn here and were to get 40mph winds throughout today so no warm up today or in the very near future. IIRC our high going into the new week is suppose to be somewhere around 0, not sure how much longer I am willing to give up 3-4 months of the year to this Sh*t....🌫

TMCTLT wrote:




Too cold for my blood....LOL! We have the opposite when it comes to smoking. Our summer is so freaking hot that I have to give up smoking outdoors or in my garage man cave...the only saving grace is all the local shpos have lounges...makes it nice.


stay thirsty and warm my friend....🍺
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

Just had one this morning. RP 1990.

GhostTown wrote:



Love the perfecto
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Too cold for my blood....LOL! We have the opposite when it comes to smoking. Our summer is so freaking hot that I have to give up smoking outdoors or in my garage man cave...the only saving grace is all the local shpos have lounges...makes it nice.


stay thirsty and warm my friend....🍺

Rut-Ro! wrote:




That's the nice thing about my mini man hole Richard, while three dudes smoking is the MAXX I can heat and AC it without costing an arm & leg. Always thirsty.....and ready for a fine cigar..... hope to herf one day 🍺
JKilburn
12 years ago
All ready for the snow Paul? Not sure about Avon but here in Angola it's snowing quite good.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

All ready for the snow Paul? Not sure about Avon but here in Angola it's snowing quite good.

JKilburn wrote:




We're getting POUNDED Josh.....going out to have a cigar and watch it fall until football starts. How about that Colts comeback yesterday!!!!!!!!🍺
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

We're getting POUNDED Josh.....going out to have a cigar and watch it fall until football starts. How about that Colts comeback yesterday!!!!!!!!🍺

TMCTLT wrote:




Great game yesterday...ready for the next round of football.....hey, 73 degrees here today..[sarcasm] ..just saying!
Bones33
12 years ago
I have had lousy cigars from almost every brand and blender. Some a hell of a lot more than others. Graycliff and Gurkha seem to be consistantly bad. Especially the ones that for auction at this site.
Users browsing this topic