Weapon X
12 years ago
ever race in Douglas Wyo ?
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Nope I'm a road racer. Stay on the paved stuff cept when I don't brake early enough!!
nelldog1
12 years ago
I've had two orders with lighters in January. One shows as being accepted by usps somewhere in Ohio on Jan 10 the other shows as pre - shipment status on Jan 14....Neither have arrived and they are only traveling to western PA! Glad I am not the only one experiencing delays because of the new butane shipping regs.
Doug535
12 years ago
Anybody else get their orders yet, still waiting on mine (15 days today) still shows as pre-shipment on USPS
Doug535
12 years ago
Finally came today, dropped on the doorstep in a USPS box with all kinds of warning stickers/papers taped to it. Looked like it was packaged for bomb disposal. All for 2 $7 lighters. Guess I'll hafta do separate orders for cigars, so they don't get stuck out for a couple weeks.
bdrizzle
12 years ago

I'm on the left coast.

Order processed Thursday arrived Monday and Trish included CBid matches and some 77 Añejos.

Trish thanks but I prefer the 46's.

ZRX1200 wrote:



I don't believe you. She doesn't like you.
roadlaw
12 years ago

I gots free matches wif my lighter:-)

walksalone wrote:



now thats funny! 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic