99cobra2881
12 years ago
Meh it's just an old mustang, lots more exciting ones on the road nowadays.
Burner02
12 years ago

It's good to be hated.

99cobra2881 wrote:





Main thing is you have one.

👍
boileremt
12 years ago
I have to second the warning on not testing the sharpness. Those blades are definitely sharp. They make no distinction between fingertips and cigars. Not that I have personal experience, but the cuts hurt worse than paper cuts and bleed like a mofo. 🤦
kombat96
12 years ago
^^^^srry Jules but that made me lol.
grrrrr609
12 years ago
Be careful with it, I read a review where a guy had the blade stick inside a cigar and he cut his lip on it. And possible lawsuit but I can't find it or info on the lawsuit.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Everytime I see the word - I think Shrunken.
Users browsing this topic