Your image dimensions or file size may be too large. Image dimensions shouldn't we any wider than 800px, and the file size must be below 200 kb.
cacman wrote:
Hope you didn't post it as a sale, which breaks forum policy.....
ZRX1200 wrote:
Thanks Im guessing it went through because it said something about having to be looked at by a moderator.
Rexinator989 wrote:
It may take a couple hours before it's approved. Be patient, and send me a 5er for the help in the meantime.🇨🇮🍺
I could just send you the whole lot, haha.
I looked. Thanks for the offer, but I've got nothing to trade that's worthy. http://www.opfth.org/
My other cousin is a broke ass mooch. This would fill his humi for the spring/summer and make him happy as hell. I'd like to get them if it doesn't cost a lot.
GhostTown wrote:
Aren't you a lovely peach.
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close