Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Is Cohiba really worth the money? 🤔

Ready.... Go!!
bassman45
12 years ago
No,next question!
cacman
12 years ago
Dominican or CC???
State your real business noob?
GhostTown
12 years ago
Bacon breakfast burrito, folgers.... with heavy whipping cream added just for the hell of it. It's gonna be a good day, tater.
dharbolt
12 years ago
damn, all i got for today is an english muffin.
shaun341
12 years ago
in a rush this morning, smores pop tarts
dharbolt
12 years ago
wait... Don't we already have a breakfast thread?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Dominican or CC???
State your real business noob?

cacman wrote:



both...
Had a "CC" a couple years ago, and a Red Dot last week.
Wasn't impressed. Wanting to know the general opinion of the crayon eating, window licking, population. 😇
Seems like any Padron, or for that matter a Garcia vega green leaf was a better smoke for the price.




GhostTown
12 years ago

wait... Don't we already have a breakfast thread?

dharbolt wrote:



Somewhere, but it's not at the top of the list.

Going to pour second cup of folgers......
reckless
12 years ago

both...
Had a "CC" a couple years ago, and a Red Dot last week.
Wasn't impressed. Wanting to know the general opinion of the crayon eating, window licking, population. 😇
Seems like any Padron, or for that matter a Garcia vega green leaf was a better smoke for the price.




Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


Another alt? This place is getting boring........
DD1700
12 years ago

in a rush this morning, smores pop tarts

shaun341 wrote:

Oh I love those!!!!
triodes
12 years ago
gluten free waffle with raspberries, blueberries and blackberries on top of almond butter. Yum!
SRH1
12 years ago

both...
Had a "CC" a couple years ago, and a Red Dot last week.




Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



I'm betting the "CC" was purchased from a very reliable source on the beach in Cancun..........
earthson
12 years ago
Go ask the fools that buy AF Opus online
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I'm betting the "CC" was purchased from a very reliable source on the beach in Cancun..........

SRH1 wrote:



Havana.



Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Dominican or CC???
State your real business noob?

cacman wrote:



My real business?
To become better educated about cigars so I don't end up with a bunch of crappy tasting ones and not waste money on expensive ones.

I like coffee, cocoa, leather, cedar nuances, creamy finishes.
Tried using reviews to pick some out that ended up being lousy.

I enjoyed the black crown except the ashtray finish
Rocky Patel or as somebody put it rocket Patel burned to quick and was a very dry tasting cigar.

Looking to shed some light.
Everyone says Cohiba is the creme de la creme.
I didn't think they were all that
Label was real cigar was real.
Is there anything out there that is reasonably priced that is a good smoke?
daveincincy
12 years ago
you eat crayons...it's probably hard for you to distinguish a good cigar from a bad one.

You should direct your question to Wheel. He's the go to guy around here on all things pertaining to stature.
SRH1
12 years ago

Havana.



Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



You were in
Havana and smoked only one Cohiba??
tonygraz
12 years ago
The consensus seems to be that many Cuban Cigars need to age before being smoked. Someone recently told me that they broke open an 8 year old box of Cohiba Siglo VI and they were magnificent. I've smoked non-cc Cohibas and they are OK, but I can find several cigars under $ 2 a stick I would rather smoke.
Cheese Danish and coffee, but I'm still hungry.
daveincincy
12 years ago

My real business?
To become better educated about cigars so I don't end up with a bunch of crappy tasting ones and not waste money on expensive ones.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Lesson #1: Price is not always an indication of quality.

Lesson #2: Just because a cigar is well-known and/or considered a "quality" cigar, doesn't mean YOU are going to like it.
Users browsing this topic