jeferris
12 years ago
Welcome...
John
edin508
fiddler898
12 years ago
Welcome Dan.

And Srichira!
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Wrong forum noob [ram27bat]
billyboy03
12 years ago
welcome to the nuthouse🍺
Philly Jack
12 years ago

Your words just seem to flow and I could read this over and over

hnixon12 wrote:


Sounds like the beginnings of a Bromance. Welcome to the asylum
DCLover
12 years ago
"and won 90% of them"
Is this an overbid thread?

Wrong forum noob [ram27bat]

Plowboy221 wrote:


He has a link to a pic of his humi. Pretty cigar related...noob
Plowboy221
12 years ago
🤔 maybe I should have actually read the whole post.#-o
DCLover
12 years ago
tonygraz
12 years ago

"and won 90% of them"
Is this an overbid thread?


He has a link to a pic of his humi. Pretty cigar related...noob

DCLover wrote:



No cigars, lots of wires--is it a humi or a bomb ?
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Welcome to the madness!

Pancakes or waffles?




http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator 






You guys are slipping. Everyone deserves a proper welcoming.
hnixon12
12 years ago

Why you such a cranky old bass turd, nixon ?

jespear wrote:



LOL! no crankies here Sir John!
jespear
12 years ago

LOL! no crankies here Sir John!

hnixon12 wrote:



I know . . . I know.

I'm just bustin' yer aggotts, Big Guy. 😝
gryphonms
12 years ago
Welcome:

I was just in cardiovascular intensive care for 7 days after open heart surgery. Much respect for your choice of careers.
cacman
12 years ago
That hybrid humidor ain't going to be big enough. My suggestion is to buy a big ass cooler now.

Good luck.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Sriracha ftw
danmdevries
12 years ago

Welcome to the madness!

Pancakes or waffles?

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator 

You guys are slipping. Everyone deserves a proper welcoming.

stogiemonger wrote:



What's with the two choices questions where neither answer is correct?

Once again, neither - french toast

Welcome:

I was just in cardiovascular intensive care for 7 days after open heart surgery. Much respect for your choice of careers.

gryphonms wrote:



Good to hear you're out, it's a rough road for everyone.

That hybrid humidor ain't going to be big enough. My suggestion is to buy a big ass cooler now.

Good luck.

cacman wrote:



I have one more of these cases, same model. Just no wood, I'll build another if the time comes. I also have a medium sized cooler that the drain valve broke out of. If I need overflow I could always use an ammo can. Have a Chinese desktop as well. NOt going to run out of room any time soon.

Right now I have more cigars than I'll smoke in a year.

Not saying I'm not buying more, but I'd like to have at least a 1:5 ratio of cigars smoked to cigars purchased. Right now I'm a bit behind.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Start looking at those coolers cacman recommended, maybe even ones with wheels.
Users browsing this topic