theboss928
12 years ago
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1699860/Liga-Privada-Unico-Serie-UF13-Dark-Parejo/ 

Who in their right mind would pay 77 dollars for a 5 pack. Wait til the guy wins the bid and opens the box and looks inside to find 5 cigars.
crgcpro
12 years ago
That's not a bad overvid. They are $165/box when you can find them.
erjaq
12 years ago
Yup, and if history is any indication that lot will close near $150.
theboss928
12 years ago
Erjaq indeed it will. I think they are willing to overpay for a 5 pack just because of the Liga name.
denali7432
12 years ago
I think this will go for $169
deadeyedick
12 years ago
I would sell a 5er for that price. 🤔

DED
triodes
12 years ago

they are willing to overpay for a 5 pack just because of the Liga name.

theboss928 wrote:



Or they don't care, they want it and the act of overpayment for a small item is irrelevant to them.

Doesn't make sense to me, but my budget is more in the real world. Even so, there are a lot of people out there with higher incomes that it just doesn't matter.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!
mikey1597
12 years ago

Or they don't care, they want it and the act of overpayment for a small item is irrelevant to them.

Doesn't make sense to me, but my budget is more in the real world. Even so, there are a lot of people out there with higher incomes that it just doesn't matter.

triodes wrote:




They're called politicians and entertainers, neither of them are funny.
reckless
12 years ago

Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!

stogiemonger wrote:


And a DE one at that hehehe
denali7432
12 years ago
im shocked how low this one is considering what they go for, im sure in the last hour they will jump by $100
cacman
12 years ago

I would sell a 5er for that price. 🤔

DED

deadeyedick wrote:


Seriously considering selling all the Ligas I have in stock and buying a new Harley!
Considering the prices fanboys are willing to pay, it's not an outrageous concept.
It's all about the ROI
LMAO!!!
denali7432
12 years ago
i used to like drew, ive watched alot of his videos about his factory and care he puts into his sticks, but due to the prices his customers are creating its made me not like the guy..i mean in my opinion and this is just my opinion you are more then welcomed and free to disagree with me people like don pepin, padron, e.p, aj, all these guys make cigars that are just as good and in my opinion MUCH better and you dont see them charging a fee of your first born for price of admission..sure yes pepin came out with a anniversary stick for around $15-$20 and pepin has his 40th and 80th and recently his familt reserve..but these guys also offer great sticks for all price ranges and they are always in stock..im speaking for myself only when i say i believe drew on purpose releases these in small quantities to purposely drive up demand and price to make the cigar look better then it really is..again this is nothing you guys have never heard on this forum this is just me venting my hatered for drew..
PorknBeans
12 years ago
Sell your ligas to buy a harley ?
selling one overpriced junk to buy more overpriced junk oh boy
dstieger
12 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1699860/Liga-Privada-Unico-Serie-UF13-Dark-Parejo/

Who in their right mind would pay 77 dollars for a 5 pack. Wait til the guy wins the bid and opens the box and looks inside to find 5 cigars.

theboss928 wrote:




I'd be very curious to know where you can find these for less.
Numismaniac
12 years ago

Seriously considering selling all the Ligas I have in stock and buying a new Harley!
Considering the prices fanboys are willing to pay, it's not an outrageous concept.
It's all about the ROI
LMAO!!!

cacman wrote:





hehe, wonder what they would give for an unopened S&S box in a year or so🌫



I may give away LOTS of cigars, but I'm also hoarding to do a bit of selling in the future as well, or they will go into an auction and proceeds will go to St. Jude. Wife has already been given instructions about my expensive and extensive collection of liquors and cigars. I could go at any time.8-[
cacman
12 years ago

hehe, wonder what they would give for an unopened S&S box in a year or so🌫

Numismaniac wrote:


Unopened S&S boxes are going for $100 or less. Even the original 2011. Have seen the 12 & 13's for $85. No ROI there!
Numismaniac
12 years ago
good, I will give those away, I have MUCH better ones, I won't mention, hehehehehehehe
satan26
12 years ago
I have 4 boxes of feral pigs and two bundles of UF-4. I bet I can get a pretty penny for them
denali7432
12 years ago
its on the move up to $85..lol i still stand by my first guess of $169
Users browsing this topic