Poll Question: Illusione vs Tat
Burner02
12 years ago
Your favorite?
jnichols
12 years ago
Can i vote for both?
Burner02
12 years ago

Can i vote for both?

jnichols wrote:




Is it a tie?
reckless
12 years ago
This is a good one as I just smoked my first Roth...... Im gonna have to smoke another PCR and get back to you
dstieger
12 years ago
Completely different. Both have a place in my humi. But, I will admit that I've bought a two cabs of R's since my last box of PCR's. Funny.....I would say that PCR is a much better cigar, however. I need to evaluate my priority and my actions.
denali7432
12 years ago
i cant vote since i have not had either one
Burner02
12 years ago

Completely different.

dstieger wrote:




Totally agree other than approximate size.
madspackler
12 years ago
Depends upon what I am drinking with it to decide which to pull from the humi.
cacman
12 years ago
Prefer the Rex over the Roth.
euodias
12 years ago
Rothchilde fresh, PCR with age. We'll have to see how the Rothchildes age.

Verocu #5 is better than both IMHO.
kombat96
12 years ago

Rothchilde fresh, PCR with age. We'll have to see how the Rothchildes age.

Verocu #5 is better than both IMHO.

euodias wrote:




Agreed. Now, where's mine.
euodias
12 years ago
You gave them all to me, remember?
wapper2011
12 years ago
Tough choice
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
The joy of variety. But if u told me I could only smoke one for the rest of my life...

PCR
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
And I agree with eudodias. #5 is slightly better than both.
tyyler82
12 years ago
Slightly? NAh, #5 is a lot better
Palama
12 years ago

Slightly? NAh, #5 is a lot better

tyyler82 wrote:



Hmm 🤔 I'm gonna have to re-visit the #5s again.
euodias
12 years ago

Hmm 🤔 I'm gonna have to re-visit the #5s again.

Palama wrote:




#5 is more dark coffee, the PCR is more chocolatey, a little sweeter. The big thing for me is that the #5 seems to have much better construction. Half the PCRs I've smoked from two different cabs have been over filled.
DBIII
12 years ago
Just smoked a 5 the other night, damn good little smoke.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
did not like the illusione rothschild I had... no, not one bit...

maybe I got a bad one, but the whole time I was smoking it all I could think was "I have no idea what all the fuss over these is about"...

I really should try another one based on the opinions of people here, but I liked it so little I have yet to revisit it...
Users browsing this topic